Big Dado can't help having a laugh

From the Daily Record:

Hearts midfielder Malaury Martin has revealed former Rangers star and Monaco legend Dado Prso sold him on a move to Tynecastle.

The Frenchman asked Prso and ex-Gers defender Julien Rodriguez for advice – and the 28-year-old received glowing reports from the duo on our game.

The ex-Monaco, Blackpool and Middlesbrough player said: “Before I came to Hearts I was with Dado and Julien. Before I knew Hearts wanted me I spoke about the Scottish league.

Malaury Martin asked Dado Prso for advice before making the move to Scotland

“They enjoyed being here and said the fans, the atmosphere and the players were great.

“It’s good football and the stadiums are full.”

I wonder if Dado's tongue was in his cheek and he was having a laugh at Martin's expense. While Dado experienced great fans, great atmosphere and great players with good football and full stadiums, I don't think the same can be said for Martin's destination. Imagine when he travels to Dingwall on a wet Wednesday evening to a half empty ground, he'll know he's been had!