Management Resigned ?

Stay away then. A manager that knows what it takes to win trophies at our club. Great attitude. I'd hate for it to be someone untested at this level again like Billy Davies, but I'd still go and support the team.

Yeah, he did well with Advocaat's all stars initially, then things went completely tits up. Some of his achievements:

- Record consecutive losses to Celtic.

- 2 and and half months without a victory

- Knocked out by Viktoria Zizkov in Europe with a team containing Klos, Amoruso, Ferguson, Arteta, Numan, De Boer etc.

- Third in the SPL with a squad on big money, below a team of Lithuanians.

- Numerous awful signings like Capucho, Emerson, Ostenstad, Mladenovic etc. All players on a fortune.

- Brutal football once he had his own players.

- Has been a complete disaster and repeatedly sacked ever since. Last season failing in Egypt!

Honestly, the day he left was one of the happiest days of my life. Our support have such short memories. Why not just get Ally back? There really is no difference.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Yeah, he did well with Advocaat's all stars initially, then things went completely tits up. Some of his achievements:

- Record consecutive losses to Celtic.

- 2 and and half months without a victory

- Knocked out by Viktoria Zizkov in Europe with a team containing Klos, Amoruso, Ferguson, Arteta, Numan, De Boer etc.

- Third in the SPL with a squad on big money, below a team of Lithuanians.

- Numerous awful signings like Capucho, Emerson, Ostenstad, Mladenovic etc. All players on a fortune.

- Brutal football once he had his own players.

- Has been a complete disaster and repeatedly sacked ever since. Last season failing in Egypt!

Honestly, the day he left was one of the happiest days of my life. Our support have such short memories. Why not just get Ally back? There really is no difference.

And then won a treble with entirely his own team.

Edited by the gunslinger

If we do go with McLeish then the board have completely lost the plot and are not the correct people to be taking us forward. Having McLeish at the helm is every bit as damaging as any lopsided retail deal, if not more so.

I honestly can't believe we are considering this., It's insane.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

If we do go with McLeish then the board have completely lost the plot and are not the correct people to be taking us forward. Having McLeish at the helm is every bit as damaging as any lopsided retail deal, if not more so.

Is there any reason to believe they are looking at him.

I said this earlier, there are too many problems bringing Eck back.

Walter would be seen by the majority of the fans as a safe pair of hands until seasons end.

The fans would be willing with Walter to wait and see what the close season brings.

Eck looks like a , well if he gets us to second let's give him the job, appointment.

Have a look on the newsnowrangers site.

Every fecking diddy or Rangers hater are having their say.

Sutton, Hartson, Butcher, they're all their with updates every 30 minutes.

Guys, remember this in a few weeks time when some rumour from the Record or other piece of toilet paper are telling you what's going on.

If all this was kicking off at the start of the week then presumably there's been moves made already and they should have an idea of whether or not we need someone in until the end of the season and if it's someone like McLeish or Walter then that would be a very quick appointment?

I guess the obvious problem with any caretaker other than Walter is that if they secured second place, they might want the gig on a permanent basis and have it written in to any contract? Walter is the only obvious candidate who I could imagine might be willing to come in for a short period without wanting anything for next season.