Well who's next

The obvious candidate is missing from these lists.

What we need is :

Someone who secretly loves Rangers and all they stand for

Someone who is a tactical genius

Someone who has been a manager before but did not succeed only due to bad luck.

Step forward ----- Chris Sutton

Looking at the list, guys like De Boer and Gio aren't thing to come. Gary Rowett may be most appealing

Yes Rowett wouldnt be a bad shout. But if not then Redknapp and Ray Wilkins until the end of the season would be appealing.

Wonder who we place next to Murty for the weekend. I wouldn't mind Miller.

Haven't heard of Rowett before, but he seems to be available and is better than most we are being linked with. Whether one of the foreigners mentioned is an option depends very much on our finances, both for them and the team.

That's some list!!!!

'Souness Souness Souness'...with Walter as his assistant? :champs: Nothing wrong with an old classic. :D

I'm actually quite cool about Warburton leaving...his system (if that's what they call it) was driving me insane.

Souness is a go awful manager. Christ he even managed to lose a league to celtc with 10 times the resources.

Souness is a go awful manager. Christ he even managed to lose a league to celtc with 10 times the resources.

I like Souness but he wouldnt be on my list although is far more appealing than Davies.

Smith or McLeish (or Redknapp if he fancies it) until the end of the season.

Next season Rowett or De Boer or Laudrup - the latter two is where a title challenging Rangers should be.

The on going precarious financial circumstances at the club, demands the next managerial appointment sells season tickets.

Thus, we are looking for a uni-cycling, plate spinning, fire eating, juggler!

My choice is Tommy Wright, he satisfies none of the above. However, he will bring organisation, discipline, and plain speaking. I don't think the current uber dominance of ra Yahoos will cow him either.

... despite having just written the above, HITC (yes, I know) suggested that we might try for Sean Dyche of Burnley later this year. He'd be at least one I know a bit of and sure is a decent choice. (Dunno what Burnley pays him though.)

I do wonder whether we can get McCann as assistant for the time being.

The on going precarious financial circumstances at the club, demands the next managerial appointment sells season tickets.

Thus, we are looking for a uni-cycling, plate spinning, fire eating, juggler!

My choice is Tommy Wright, he satisfies none of the above. However, he will bring organisation, discipline, and plain speaking. I don't think the current uber dominance of ra Yahoos will cow him either.

My mate from down the Clyde coast has just suggested Tommy Wright, and an all Protestant (by which he means Presbyterian) team. He is a bit on the dry side, right enough.

Might shift tickets, of course.

Edited by Uilleam