Well who's next

Because if we went the DoF route 2 years ago we wouldn't need to hit the restart button every time a manager/head coach (whatever title floats yer boat) changes plus our recruitment would have been a hell of a f*&king lot better.

The problem with DofF is that many managers will simply not work for a DofF

Then that would include: Alan Pardew, Juande Ramos, Frank de Boer, Michael Laudrup, Roberto Mancini, just saying.........as I did in the other thread, we need to aim high and the opportunity to take this Club back where it belongs might compensate someone of the stature of the aforementioned to accept the kind of salary we could offer.

OK, an old guy can dream......

. : Not Pardew under any circumstances EVER.

At the moment the job is a poisoned chalice but we need someone with knowledge of Scottish football.

Probably need the opposite, there is so much wrong with Scottish Football. We need someone who has tactical knowledge and isnt afraid to change things, therefore i dont care where he comes from. A Marco Silva has to be out there somewhere although FdB or Michael Laudrup is still my preference.

The board of our club MUST get someone in NOW or they will be accused of dereliction of duty. there is no way we should be going into a third game with an inexperienced youth coach in charge of our (fading) runners-up spot challenge.

This someone must be experienced enough to turn this around before the summer window, and popular enough to convince 40,000 bears to renew their season tickets.

I'm glad i'm not on the board!