[FT] Dundee 2 - 1 Rangers (Garner 62)

Instead of coming on every so often to make snide remarks to other posters, why not wake yourself up and read what folk are saying ?

Post 23 - " He is hopeless in defence and shows nothing going forward. He doesn't inspire anyone around him and invariably if they are playing poorly he'll hit their level quickly. "

You were talking shite stop compounding it.

Edited by the gunslinger

Any chance we can stop turning every thread into slanging matches. If you don;t agree with someone doesn't mean they are talking shite. if you disagree with someone put up an argument against it otherwise keep your smart remarks to yourself.

I dont want to sound controversial but Garner shouldnt even be on the team bus.

I really dont see anything in him as a player.

I disagree. Depends which way Murty wants to go but Garner up front with Dodoo could work. Garner on his own will not.

Any chance we can stop turning every thread into slanging matches. If you don;t agree with someone doesn't mean they are talking shite. if you disagree with someone put up an argument against it otherwise keep your smart remarks to yourself.

If they call a rangers first team player a juniour level player they really are talking shite.

I disagree. Depends which way Murty wants to go but Garner up front with Dodoo could work. Garner on his own will not.

Dodoo deserves a chance, he showed he has a good finish but wasnt given a chance after Firhill. Miller has carried the team so for me it would be Miller and Dodoo. I like Waghorn but think he is more effective down the inside right position. Obviously he didnt get on with MW in latter days therefore could flourish.

Looking forward to the game, Dens Park was always a good day out in the younger years.

If they call a rangers first team player a juniour level player they really are talking shite.

Then you can put up an argument to go against it. We are looking to make this site a good debating site not a site of one sentence posts with no argument. If that is what you are looking for then go somewhere else to do it.

I've seen dozens of absolute tubes who should never have found their way to Scotland never mind to Ibrox. Some of them didn't even merit junior level.

Stop fixating on what they've been assessed at and begin questioning whether they are actually what we used to rate as Rangers class.

Think back to the absolute dumplings Ally worked with - granted, most he brought in himself. Then taking things to the airy fairy tale world of somebody like RDB coming in and being honest - would guys like Halliday, Kiernan or several others ever, for the rest of their careers, get a game wearing a Rangers jersey ?

I'll go back to what I said earlier GS, just because that's all we can afford, does that make them good enough ?