[FT] Kilmarnock 0 - 0 Rangers

I was utterly shocked that we time and again gave the ball to young Bates, a centre half well known for his passing abilities, is he not? With Holt, Halliday and Co. about? Toral was probably saved from the surface, but sure Windass should have been on earlier.

Andy Halliday is so disappointing. I really thought he was excellent up to this season but he is just a shadow of what he was last season. That is including the game against Celtic and Hibs last season where Halliday played well.

Was a critic of Waghorn earlier in season but since arrival of Pedro there is a change in his play and if he can add goals I think there is a chance for him.

Big thing that I agree with is,not just with us,that too many ordinary players are too one footed which to me is a big failing in coaching at all levels.

Edited by MacK1950
naming

It's as if the powers that be within Rangers FC want the team to fail.

Nothing could be easier - they are all rubbish. And I mean all!

This is another put up job!

Your post before this was rather intriguing - the now deleted one, I mean, asking for the result when you already knew it.