PRESS CONFERENCE | Predro Caixinha | 07 Apr 2017

Where did I say I think we are playing Barce? No we're not but we are playing a team who are probably the form team right now at their place and we ain't too hot right now. Would dispute what you say also in your last line as any sort of weakness due to inexperience or naivety can be exploited in such games.

I wasn't trying to be funny!, I understand your view, however I just get pissed off with all the negativity surrounding us just now. I do stick with my point though as I believe we win and lose as a team, and the amount of criticism our defence has had all season, quite rightly to an extent!, so picking out one player to say will weaken the team is not realistic IMO.

Whoever plays the team will have to perform together to get a result, although they are on a run I am convinced we can beat anyone on our day, let's just hope the team play to a level they are capable of and we hump these sheep scum.

I wasn't trying to be funny!, I understand your view, however I just get pissed off with all the negativity surrounding us just now. I do stick with my point though as I believe we win and lose as a team, and the amount of criticism our defence has had all season, quite rightly to an extent!, so picking out one player to say will weaken the team is not realistic IMO.

Whoever plays the team will have to perform together to get a result, although they are on a run I am convinced we can beat anyone on our day, let's just hope the team play to a level they are capable of and we hump these sheep scum.

How can anyone scoff at the negativity surrounding us at the moment? I don't get this line of thinking at all. The only positive I can see just now is we've got shot of the reprehensible succession of con men we've had in recent years. Though the current board don't seem up to much either.

Regarding our new manger, as I said at the time I will be absolutely stunned if he turns out to be a coup. I mean when is the last time we unearthed some random gem in any capacity? Rino Gattuso? We ballsed that up too!

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

How can anyone scoff at the negativity surrounding us at the moment? I don't get this line of thinking at all. The only positive I can see just now is we've got shot of the reprehensible succession of con men we've had in recent years. Though the current board don't seem up to much either.

Regarding our new manger, as I said at the time I will be absolutely stunned if he turns out to be a coup. I mean when is the last time we unearthed some random gem in any capacity? Rino Gattuso? We ballsed that up too!

Can Pedro be the new "special one". Let's hope so, it doesn't take much to be successful in Scottish football. I think his first test is if he can get some improvement with his current squad.

Can Pedro be the new "special one". Let's hope so, it doesn't take much to be successful in Scottish football. I think his first test is if he can get some improvement with his current squad.

Here's hoping. Though if he was Mourinho-esque, one would wonder what he was doing in Mexico and Qatar.

Given what transpired with Warburton, I find this appointment beyond baffling.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

I think his first step is to win a game.