Juventus 3 - Barca 0

I fancy Juventus to win the CL this year and they are certainly on the way. Plus Real or Bayern being put out in this round gives them a better chance.

They came out the blocks at 100mph and deserved their lead, then Buffon made a great save a minute before the 2nd goal.

I think Barca have taking it one round too far for comebacks, Juve will be far better prepared and match them than PSG were. They will probably still win on the night but I don't see another miracle like PSG.

Only Leicester now have longer odds than Barca to win it outright.

Bayern Munich 11/4

Juventus 3/1

Atletico Madrid 5/1

Real Madrid 5/1

Borussia Dortmund 7/1

Monaco 16/1

Barcelona 18/1

Leicester 33/1

Barca might have pulled a big deficit back against a French mob, but it isn't happening against Juve.

As a child of the 80s/90s, I'd love to see a resurgence of Italian football. Sadly in recent years only Juve have threatened. Aren't they on about six titles in a row this season?

Edited by Norris Cole

If it were anybody else but Barca you would probably think game over. But given they were beaten by 4-0 in the first leg of the last round and still went through who knows.

No way will Barca come back from 3-0 against this Juve team. Sure, they can score but I just cant see them getting 3 goals back.

Barca's issue continues to be that they keep signing forwards and ignore the fact that if you don't lose goals you don't lose games.

Plus they have, in Enrique, a manager who really doesn't know very well what he is doing. Playing 3 at the back is one thing, but when Mathieu is one of them you know he has lost it - if he was going 3 at the back (which was a mistake in the 1st place as it left Mathieu completely exposed to Cuadrado's pace) then you go with Jordi Alba in the left side slot.

Dybala is quite the player - his 2nd goal was absolutely sublime.

We are beginning to see the end of an era for the Messi-Barcelona team which is now past its best.

Biggest problem is they never appropriately replaced Guardiola. That and the fact Iniesta is starting to look old. Guys like Rakitic, Denis Suarez and Andre Gomes just arent Barca class and they have spent far too much money on guys like these.

Messi will stay despite the rumours he will leave - but more than anything because Enrique is leaving - Messi trained on his own today apparently.