General Election called

That's quite a proposition, Gribz. Any hard evidence or authority for it?

Is Sturgeon in the Establishment? If so is it the same establishment as May or a different one?

How about Dennis Skinner and the Duke of Edinburgh to name two loose but valuable cannon?

I don't dismiss your theory. It just needs a bit of enquiry.

Scott - there is days of articles some very factual. Jimmy Saville doesnt even scratch the surface.

I honestly dont know about Sturgeon - I honestly havent read anything about her but the fact she is a political leader is yes she will be controlled opposition. - No quotes allowed this is guess work.

Teresa May - 100% - she was pro Euro not so long ago.

Duke Of Edinburgh is German Real name Soxe-Coburg. Go do your own research. Dont take my post for it.

Scott - there is days of articles some very factual. Jimmy Saville doesnt even scratch the surface.

I honestly dont know about Sturgeon - I honestly havent read anything about her but the fact she is a political leader is yes she will be controlled opposition. - No quotes allowed this is guess work.

Teresa May - 100% - she was pro Euro not so long ago.

Duke Of Edinburgh is German Real name Soxe-Coburg. Go do your own research. Dont take my post for it.

That's just nonsense it's the House of Windsor that was Saxe-Coburg, the Duke of Edinburgh is from the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.

Also May was a silent Brexiteer who spent the vast majority of the EU referendum campaign in hiding and sitting on the fence only to be put on the spot and come down on the side of remain near the end of campaign for reasons of political expediency. Disingenuous and hypocritical undoubtedly but hey that's politics.

That's just nonsense it's the House of Windsor that was Saxe-Coburg, the Duke of Edinburgh is from the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.

Also May was a silent Brexiteer who spent the vast majority of the EU referendum campaign in hiding and sitting on the fence only to be put on the spot and come down on the side of remain near the end of campaign for reasons of political expediency. Disingenuous and hypocritical undoubtedly but hey that's politics.

I am typing off phone at the moment - typing the full details isnt easy to type. But the Windsors for sure was a name change.

My goodness back to you. [patronising irrelevance redacted] BBC is the voice for the establishment. He has a selected list of guests (same as question time) and anyone who doesnt play ball i.e answer to the establishment isnt allowed on. The questions are all pre read before hand. They read from a telepromter. [rambling nonsense redacted]

But just you keep paying the license fee for this!

It's always fun when another user displays complete ignorance. I've paid a T.V. licence twice. Once about 6 years ago and another time about 15 years ago. You are ignorant of this but now you need not be.

With regard to the point of substance:

You claimed that Andrew Neil was an establishment puppet. In what way is he a puppet?

What does it mean for a question to be, um, 'pre read' and why is this so damaging to the credibility of an interviewer?

The daily politics has a range of guests on. I've seen them interview the B.N.P., the Green Party, an array of Corbyn supporters, et cetera. Do these people answer to the establishment?