General Election called

Andrew Neil toys with Salmond

What an embarrassment.

I would say that I genuinely thought that Salmond was suffering from some sort of dementia and although he just spouted bullshit he did it in a more coherent way than much of what he has done over the past 3 years so either I'm wrong or it's intermittent.

I stopped watching after 1 minute. This is controlled opposition propaganda. Andrew Neil is an establishment puppet who has scripted lines and Salmond looked more hungover than I did yesterday.

This is UKs version of the Bill O Reilly show who has recently been found out.

Edited by Gribz

Say what you like about wee Eck but until recent times his only equal in flannel was Harold Wilson. He used to talk nonsense but it was confident, swaggering nonsense. Interviewers could rarely pin him down but that was pitiful.

Unless BBC were using their Mormond Braes studio that must have been his own house he was sitting in. See the artefacts in the background - not bad for a marxist.

I stopped watching after 1 minute. This is controlled opposition propaganda. Andrew Neil is an establishment puppet who has scripted lines and Salmond looked more hungover than I did yesterday.

Oh my goodness!

Please elaborate. I beg you.

Oh my goodness!

Please elaborate. I beg you.

My goodness back to you. You dont know how politics work do you? Neither does the majority of the population. BBC is the voice for the establishment. He has a selected list of guests (same as question time) and anyone who doesnt play ball i.e answer to the establishment isnt allowed on. The questions are all pre read before hand. They read from a telepromter. What else do you want elaborated - maybe my hangover? People seriously need to wake up. They slam the BBC and media with Rangers related items but when its not Rangers related they and blind.

But just you keep paying the license fee for this!

Edited by Gribz

That's quite a proposition, Gribz. Any hard evidence or authority for it?

Is Sturgeon in the Establishment? If so is it the same establishment as May or a different one?

How about Dennis Skinner and the Duke of Edinburgh to name two loose but valuable cannon?

I don't dismiss your theory. It just needs a bit of enquiry.