The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Hey! That's somebody's daughter mate. ;) A bit of decorum please gentlemen.

I can't be doing wae birds that have a £5 e/w arse either! Imagine if she cracked one off just as your drifting down there.....Jeeeeeeeesss! Sends a shiver that does.

I don't know if its still the same but the last time i was in the Nou Camp I thought it was run down looking - faded seats full of fag burns and stuff. I reckon its just like any structure that will look weather beaten after a while.

You're right, I remember going into the Nou Camp and being shocked at how much it was run down. That was about 15 years ago mind you so it may have been brought up to scratch since then. I thought "how European"!!

Rangers have seen a second bid for Norwich City midfielder Graham Dorrans rejected.

The Canaries won't accept less than £1million for the 30-year-old and SunSport understands Gers will meet their valuation.

RANGERS have failed with a second bid for Graham Dorrans.

SunSport can reveal the Ibrox club upped the ante after their offer of £700,000 was turned down last week.

It’s understood Gers’ improved bid was just under £1million, but Canaries chiefs have rejected that too.

Former Scotland midfielder Dorrans is keen on the move to Ibrox and Gers remain confident the move will happen.

And with Joe Garner set to depart in the next 48 hours, money will be available to fund boss Pedro’s Caixinha’s NINTH summer signing.

Dorrans, who has two years remaining on his Carrow Road deal, will move on this summer, with Caixinha prepared to pull out all the stops to land him.

It’s believed Gers chiefs are preparing a third bid for the 30-year-old, which could be tabled today.Norwich won’t accept less than £1m for the former West Brom star and SunSport understands Gers will meet their valuation.

While Dorrans hopes to arrive in Scotland, Garner is poised to exit.Ipswich have agreed to pay £1m for the striker, who only joined from Preston last summer.

SunSport can reveal the 29-year-old underwent his medical today and will hold further talks with the Championship side tomorrow.Columbian hitman Alfredo Morelos has completed his Ibrox medical and is now awaiting a work permit before signing a three-year contract.The 20-year-old arrived in Scotland on Monday and was shown around Ibrox and Murray Park after Gers agreed terms with HJK Helsinki.

Hull have targeted Gers midfielder Josh Windass, the son of club legend Dean, and are ready to spend £500,000 on the 23-year-old.Windass is looking for a return to England after falling down Caixinha’s pecking order.

He moved to Ibrox from Accrington Stanley in January 2016 in a £120,000 double deal with Matt Crooks.Windass’ father is an ambassador at Hull and could help broker a move to the KCOM Stadium.Hull’s Championship rivals Middlesbrough have also shown interest in Windass in the past.

Meanwhile, Niko Kranjcar has revealed he wants to use Rangers to relaunch his international career with Croatia.The former Spurs midfielder is back in full training after a nightmare first season.

His campaign came to an end in October when he suffered a serious knee cruciate injury, but he has declared himself ready to go for the new campaign.And the 33-year-old is determined to add to his 81 caps for his country, despite the last one coming four years ago in a World Cup play-off against Iceland.Kranjcar said: “Until I officially retire from football, I’m always available to play for Croatia.“Obviously, I know I am older and the young guys in the team have a big advantage over me.“But when I recover and get back in shape, one of my ambitions is to pull on the Croatia shirt again.”

Garner has undergone a medical at Portman Road after Rangers agreed a fee of around £750,000 with Mick McCarthy’s side and he is heading for the Ibrox exit door.

The Englishman could well be followed by midfielder Harry Forrester after he was sent away from Auchenhowie and told to find himself a club this summer.

It is understood that boss Caixinha has been less than impressed with Forrester’s attitude and efforts since the squad returned to pre-season training and there is no way back for the 26-year-old at Ibrox.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/rangers/15345548.Norwich_reject_Rangers_bid_for_Graham_Dorrans_as_Joe_Garner_heads_for_Ibrox_exit/

I don't know if its still the same but the last time i was in the Nou Camp I thought it was run down looking - faded seats full of fag burns and stuff. I reckon its just like any structure that will look weather beaten after a while.

Was there in March and it is the same. Will change significantly after they go through their complete stadium revamp though.

Garner has undergone a medical at Portman Road after Rangers agreed a fee of around £750,000 with Mick McCarthy’s side and he is heading for the Ibrox exit door.

The Englishman could well be followed by midfielder Harry Forrester after he was sent away from Auchenhowie and told to find himself a club this summer.

It is understood that boss Caixinha has been less than impressed with Forrester’s attitude and efforts since the squad returned to pre-season training and there is no way back for the 26-year-old at Ibrox.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/rangers/15345548.Norwich_reject_Rangers_bid_for_Graham_Dorrans_as_Joe_Garner_heads_for_Ibrox_exit/

Have to say Im not disappointed to see Garner leave.