The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

I hope that's true as I think he could be the most important signing we make.

Where do you think he would fit into our first eleven? I haven't seen enough of him to know where he'd be best played.

I'd imagine he'd play instead of Holt as it stands. Pena and Kranjcar will be the more offensive central midfielders.

I'd hope there will be a place for Rossiter in our starting 11 if he can stay fit think he'd compliment the side, I can see Niko being used sparingly in the league with possibly a midfield of Rossiter, Jack and Dorrans being preferred choice for most league games.

I'd hope there will be a place for Rossiter in our starting 11 if he can stay fit think he'd compliment the side, I can see Niko being used sparingly in the league with possibly a midfield of Rossiter, Jack and Dorrans being preferred choice for most league games.

Na I think Pena will be a cert to start most games tbh. One thing is for sure it is good to have options and hopefully decent options at that.

I suspect Pena will be the guaranteed starter, but you never know.

One thing though, we will have plenty of midfield options which is nice.

We could even go 4-4-2 with 2 in the centre from Dorrans, Jack, Rossiter, Kranjcar, Holt, Pena with 2 wingers in Candeias & Dalcio (maybe McKay IF he were to stay) and then 2 up top with Herrera & Morelos with Waghorn & Miller as back up.

Still think he will stick with the 4-2-3-1 though with the 2 sitting being Jack and possibly Dorrans (a little unfair on Rossiter as I think the lad has tons of talent), the 3 being Pena, Kranjcar and Dalcio or Candeias and the 1 up top being either Morelos or Herrera.