The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

I think Foderingham is under-appreciated, but he still has things to improve upon; he's still young so I'm confident he'll develop well over the next few years.

A compilation of his best saves (after a certain date, I think, which I don't recall):

[tweet]819635196689584128[/tweet]

Edited by Rousseau

We conceded a shocking amount of goals last season, if it weren't for Wes the total would have reached astronomical levels, for a keeper to make so many saves whether we are 3-0 ahead or 3-0 down speaks volumes about the defence.

He got plenty of valuable practice last season, I'd rather we knock back any offers and stick with him, his confidence and value will soar this year with a better defence in front of him I think.

We conceded a shocking amount of goals last season, if it weren't for Wes the total would have reached astronomical levels, for a keeper to make so many saves whether we are 3-0 ahead or 3-0 down speaks volumes about the defence.

He got plenty of valuable practice last season, I'd rather we knock back any offers and stick with him, his confidence and value will soar this year with a better defence in front of him I think.

His weakness is still getting down both left and right. He is a good keeper and has improved. Totally agree he saved us a good few points last season. Not sure he is as close to the England set up as some think either?

After some debate about a rumour, here's another one (though I think I saw the link before ... without the "talking" bit), buried in the Daily Mail's transfer updates ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4714628/Inter-want-Man-United-striker-Anthony-Martial-loan.html

Fulham midfielder Ryan Tunnicliffe is in talks with Rangers, Preston North End and Barnsley

The 24-year-old former Manchester United trainee is free to leave Craven Cottage as he is out of contract.

He made 20 appearances, including ten while on loan at Wigan Athletic last season, scoring one goal against Leeds United.

Sheffield United have also expressed interest in the former England youth international who cost Fulham £1.25million in 2014.

A central midfielder who can also play at either side of the midfield ...

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ryan-tunnicliffe/profil/spieler/110868

Edited by der Berliner

Tunnicliffe's an interesting one. Seemed to lose his way a bit but might be worth a gamble for a one year contract.

If we're looking at players like Tunnicliffe it seems to me Pedro wants a complete clear out from last season.

Edited by RANGERRAB