The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Norwich are interested in Rangers kid Jamie Barjonas.

The 18-year-old made his first-team debut against Partick Thistle in May and went on to make three further first-team appearances at the end of last term.

No official move has been made, but the Canaries are looking and could use Ibrox moves for Graham Dorrans to help their cause.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/transfer-news-live-celtic-rangers-10713475

Norwich are interested in Rangers kid Jamie Barjonas.

The 18-year-old made his first-team debut against Partick Thistle in May and went on to make three further first-team appearances at the end of last term.

No official move has been made, but the Canaries are looking and could use Ibrox moves for Graham Dorrans to help their cause.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/transfer-news-live-celtic-rangers-10713475

Straight swap seems fair to me. A hugely talented youngster in exchange for an experienced but getting on a bit old pro that they no longer want.

My gut feeling is that Norwich are simply taking the piss and we will have no intentions whatsoever in selling Barjonas.

I agree, and I'd be very disappointed if we swapped. I appreciate Dorrrans is a good player but Barjonas could be excellent and I'd hope we'd take the risk with him and try to develop him.

Albertz is King on FF posted this a wee while back ...

Movement has been made and he will be a Rangers player before our game Tuesday according to what I have heard today.

Other news is the process of McKay leaving is fully underway, his agent who I believe is Gordon Smith's son has been busy over last few days.

(Regarding Dorrans: )

I knew this would be people's reaction but like I said, it will be done and dusted before our game Tuesday.

By that I mean unveiled at Ibrox, holding up the shirt etc

Movement was made in recent hours on Norwich's side with regards to the structure of the payment and it's all systems go.

Will be a Rangers player before the second leg on Tuesday.

Feel free to bump this post this post come then if I am wrong.

And the poster who told us first on Morelos ... BothwellBear

Peter crouch is in Glasgow...
Edited by der Berliner

I think your spot on with this sadly. I was hoping to give PC a clean slate and I will persevere with this and try not to be too critical, but I think my previous statement that he will not last a year may be accurate.

There is always a danger with pre-season games that we look too critically at them, when they are all about getting an improvement in match sharpness and getting ready for the league season starting. The problem we (and PC of course) have with this is that European football (and the related income) is so important to us that we cant afford to not hit the ground running even this early in pre-season.

If we can get these 4 Euro games out the road (are we really shitting ourselves about Limmasol?) without any injuries and progress into R3, we will be in a much stronger position in terms of confidence, fitness, team harmony and understanding. We really have to just ignore the quality of football in these games and ensure we win the games first and foremost.

Limassol will be extremely hard for us to beat.

Limassol will be extremely hard for us to beat.

Unless we can start scoring a lot more goals.

I was surprised when I went on Thursday to discover Waghorn starting ahead of Morelos. We have to hope both he & Herrera can score a lot more than Miller & Waghorn managed last season.

Limassol aren't beyond us if we can start hitting the net more often