The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Surely Hardie should have been in the pool ahead of Waghorn,as he is captain of the Scots u/20's and a proven goalscorer there and elsewhere.

For me I would play Hardie before Waghorn, I'm not sure Hardie has what it takes to reach the top but he couldn't do any worse than Waghorn!

Rangers near £1.5m deal to snap up Graham Dorrans

SIMON JONES: Norwich City midfielder Graham Dorrans is closing on a return to Scotland with Rangers.

The clubs have been in protracted negotiations over a fee but are nearing agreement on a £1.5million deal plus add-ons.

Dorrans has set his sights on returning to his native Glasgow despite interest from Sheffield Wednesday and Sunderland.

The 30-year-old scored six goals for Norwich last season in 24 appearances.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4656694/Transfers-LIVE-Man-Utd-Arsenal-Premier-League-news.html#ixzz4laBFscd3

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Apparently Jamie Walker has been left out of Hearts squad for today's friendly at Livi. Could mean nothing right enough........

Could mean something as I'm sure I read Cathro saying he has been training well and just getting on with his football....

I began a thread on both these possible signings last week. Pushing both over the line is an absolute, it could be the difference on midweek winter evenings in Dingwall, Dundee, .... etc. I fear a similar conclusion to the Scott Allan drama.