The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

The fool really has the begging bunnet held out in todays pile of manure -

" Prior to engaging in the main thrust of this piece I take pause to provide some feedback on the amnesty. The response has not been as expected. Nevertheless some have stepped forward and donated more than the minimum sum of £5. Some have made their contribution recurring. Five pounds per month is not asking too much. Others subscribe to the view that twenty pounds per month is more apposite. As there is one day to go and the possibility of a last day rally I will postpone any decision on a paywall until every opportunity has been exhausted. " :laugh2:

All to keep his "award winning" site open .

It would appear his begging bunnet has a large hole in it - :laugh2: From today ---

" I temporarily removed my archive. I took the view that the freeloaders should not have access to my body of work. I was minded of the haters who have threatened to publish them in full as a spoiler to my book release. They are too dim to realise that it will be a fresh take with the 20:20 vision of hindsight. I will selectively reintroduce some of my body of work when I find the time. Time, as a one-man site, is not on my side.

The response to the amnesty was less than encouraging. I am forming the view that the freeloaders are taking advantage of my good nature. I awoke to one contribution this morning. Thank you Patrick. The case for the paywall has been made, but I’m going to extend the amnesty by one final month. The archive will remain off-limits until the first of August. "

An "award winning" site which berates those who read it because they won't pay to feed a begging liar of a fool. :lol:

It looks like even the obsessed are waking up to this idiots ramblings too as he felt the need to comment on them -----

" I will also approve comments from my peers, including fellow award-winner Phil Macgiollabhain, James Forrest, The Clumpany, Paul & David at CQN and any other owner/operator of a blog. Kerrydale Street, who approved a disgusting and inaccurate slur on my character and exposed their arses when bringing my former wife into their virulent thread, have been flagged to her solicitor. I know from bitter personal experience that her solicitor will have them on their knees. E-Tims will also be banned. "

Finally, he heads towards committing a crime after I pointed out that Andy Halliday hadn't actually spent last season playing abroad and that a footballing expert such as him should have known as much. ----

" The final note is reserved for my detractors. The majority of them are now filtered by their IP number. I don’t see their comments as they are redirected to spam. After a period of three months they are permanently deleted. However if you are particularly obsessed and enterprising, I will publish your e-mail and IP details so that everyone can write to you and express their uncompromising views. Approved members will of course maintain their anonymity. "

:roflmao:

I hope he goes ahead and does that.

Let's have a quick check ...

Goalkeepers

Foderingham, Alnwick, Kelly

Right back

Tavernier, Hodson

Left back

Wallace, Beerman

Centre back

Alves, Cardoso, D. Wilson, Bates, A. Wilson, McCrorie, (Kiernan)

Defensive midfield

Jack, Rossiter, (Crooks)

Central midfield

(Dorrans), Holt, Barjonas, Thompson

Attacking midfield (incl. free roving MFs)

Kranjcar, Pena, Dalcio, Windass, McKay, Burt

Left wing

Dodoo, (Forrester, Walker)

Right wing

Candeias, Atakayi, (O'Halloran)

Strikers

Herrera, Morelos, Miller, Waghorn, Hardie, Rudden

Edited by der Berliner

A bit of rumours from IbroxNoise regarding Dorrans ...

Just as Rangers have met the £1.3m asking price, Sunderland have come in with a similar bid but have immediately been granted with permission to speak to the midfielder. Rangers have not yet been granted such permission, but it can be reported that instead have been asked to up their offer by approximately £50,000.

Such a small increase in the price does not make sense to me, and it all seems very petty from Norwich. We have recent examples of Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen refusing (apparently) to do business with us, but is this lack of cooperation now spreading south of the border?

Who knows, but Dorrans wants to be a Rangers player and Norwich City are now the only thing stopping that!

http://www.ibroxnoise.co.uk/2017/07/exclusive-dorrans-saga-set-to-drag-on.html

If true, it looks like they want to piss us off, much like what I think of their attempt on snatching Barjonas. I would assume Dorrans must be wondering about what they are doing ...

It would appear his begging bunnet has a large hole in it - :laugh2: From today ---

" I temporarily removed my archive. I took the view that the freeloaders should not have access to my body of work. I was minded of the haters who have threatened to publish them in full as a spoiler to my book release. They are too dim to realise that it will be a fresh take with the 20:20 vision of hindsight. I will selectively reintroduce some of my body of work when I find the time. Time, as a one-man site, is not on my side.

The response to the amnesty was less than encouraging. I am forming the view that the freeloaders are taking advantage of my good nature. I awoke to one contribution this morning. Thank you Patrick. The case for the paywall has been made, but I’m going to extend the amnesty by one final month. The archive will remain off-limits until the first of August. "

An "award winning" site which berates those who read it because they won't pay to feed a begging liar of a fool. :lol:

It looks like even the obsessed are waking up to this idiots ramblings too as he felt the need to comment on them -----

" I will also approve comments from my peers, including fellow award-winner Phil Macgiollabhain, James Forrest, The Clumpany, Paul & David at CQN and any other owner/operator of a blog. Kerrydale Street, who approved a disgusting and inaccurate slur on my character and exposed their arses when bringing my former wife into their virulent thread, have been flagged to her solicitor. I know from bitter personal experience that her solicitor will have them on their knees. E-Tims will also be banned. "

Finally, he heads towards committing a crime after I pointed out that Andy Halliday hadn't actually spent last season playing abroad and that a footballing expert such as him should have known as much. ----

" The final note is reserved for my detractors. The majority of them are now filtered by their IP number. I don’t see their comments as they are redirected to spam. After a period of three months they are permanently deleted. However if you are particularly obsessed and enterprising, I will publish your e-mail and IP details so that everyone can write to you and express their uncompromising views. Approved members will of course maintain their anonymity. "

:roflmao:

I hope he goes ahead and does that.

That list of sites / bloggers is just a who's who of Sevco writers. The donations must be diminishing and now they are turning on each other. Fake news is eating itself.

There will be a meltdown of epic proportions all across the entire spectrum of these nuts if we take the title this season. Some criminal conspiracy must be invented to explain it. Even just a close title race where we beat them a couple of times but they just edged it would have them screaming in frustration casting around for the hidden bogey men.

So Charlie Adam, Peter Crouch, Stewart Robertson and Andrew Dickson were at Gleneagles today ��

I met Charlie Adam (31) a few weeks ago when he appeared to be staying in a Glasgow property owned by one Kenneth Moyes, brother of you know who. I asked him if there was any chance of him coming back, note I didn't say I wanted him to come back; his reply was "you (Rangers not me!) don't have any money"

He said he'd be staying at Stoke this season. However, he appears to be a free agent unless he or Stoke have taken up his option?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/charlie-adam/profil/spieler/28990

Peter Crouch is 36 and appears to have year left on his contract at Stoke.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/peter-crouch/profil/spieler/4072

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I met Charlie Adam (31) a few weeks ago when he appeared to be staying in a Glasgow property owned by one Kenneth Moyes, brother of you know who. I asked him if there was any chance of him coming back, note I didn't say I wanted him to come back; his reply was "you (Rangers not me!) don't have any money"

He said he'd be staying at Stoke this season. However, he appears to be a free agent unless he or Stoke have taken up his option?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/charlie-adam/profil/spieler/28990

Peter Crouch is 36 and appears to have year left on his contract at Stoke.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/peter-crouch/profil/spieler/4072

Even before I read his response to your question, I would did not want him back. That reply to your reasonable question got me annoyed. He's always been too lazy to be my sort of player, and he certainly wouldn't fit into the team now anyway. Crouch on the other hand ..... I've always rated him very "highly", if you pardon the pun. ;-)

Edited by Gaffer