The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

In one of the above comments it's quoted that Celtic are rumored to be getting 10 million for a player Celtic fans didn't particularly like a year ago in the last year of his contract. Is he 8-10 times the player of McKay? I'd rather we run down his contract for that money and lost him for nothing than sell him for 750K

The price is a clear reflection of a) the respective status of their contracts and b) the fact that, on the evidence of this season, yes, Armstrong probably is 8-10 times better than McKay.

If you want players to stay or to strengthen your hand in sales, you don't let a contract wind down like that.

Sun says that Dorrans has signed.

GRAEME DORRANS has completed his move to Rangers.

SunSport can reveal the Norwich attacker has penned a three-year deal with the Ibrox side.

Dorrans, 30, passed a medical and put pen-to-paper after the Canaries accepted an offer in the region of £1.5 million.

Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha has been chasing the former Livingston star all summer and has finally got his man.

Dorrans becomes the Ibrox club’s NINTH summer signing.

Gers, who are in Europa League action against Progres Niederkorn tonight, have also snapped up Bruno Alves, Daniel Candeias, Dalcio, Ryan Jack, Alfredo Morelos, Fabio Cardoso, Carlos Pena and Eduardo Herrera.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-premiership/1150760/rangers-norwich-graham-dorrans-ibrox/

Edited by der Berliner

Ewan Murray‏ Verified account @mrewanmurray

Expect confirmation shortly that Notts Forest have signed Barrie McKay from Rangers. Four year deal and roughly £500k. Great deal for Forest.

What a waste. £500k. Dearie me. I hope to goodness we've 50% of the next sales' figure for him.

Ewan Murray‏ Verified account @mrewanmurray

Expect confirmation shortly that Notts Forest have signed Barrie McKay from Rangers. Four year deal and roughly £500k. Great deal for Forest.

What a waste. £500k. Dearie me. I hope to goodness we've 50% of the next sales' figure for him.

he decided he was offski a year ago

knocked back contracts he was offered

He will disappear now

The sad thing is..... he simply cant be any worse than Dalcio, who is only here on loan....

There are conflicting stories about whether he wanted to leave or whether he was prepared to stay. After watching that tonight he must be wondering how he cant get in that team.