The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

I see Garner has been banging them in for Ipswich; 5 goals in 3 games...

... different fellow players, different opposition, pre-season etc.. IMHO, he always lacked a fellow central striker to work with. Might have been interesting to see him alongside Herrera, but we now have Morelos whodoesn't look bad either. I for one still prefer a 2-striker setup every now and then, though we'd have to wait and see how Pena, Dorrans, Dalcio, Candeias and perhaps Naismith "click" with Herrera in a one striker setup. You would hope that Hardie also gets a chance, as no matter where he has been, he scores goals.

Taken from a so called ITK person from FF

Butcher6

Butcher6 is online now FF NFL Fantasy Football Double Champ.

29-04-2011

Default Re: Steven Naismith - return seems inevitable

Naismith will be a Rangers player before the window closes and look out for a shocker going outwards.

Who would be a shocker going outwards? Miller or Wallace would be the biggest shock for me.

Taken from a so called ITK person from FF

Who would be a shocker going outwards? Miller or Wallace would be the biggest shock for me.

From Butcher6

It's not a new player or Wallace and I'm out

Only Alves and Kranjcar would be shockers going out.

Foderingham, Wallace and Miller may raise an eyebrow with some but I wouldnt be surprised at all depending on the reason.

Rossiter seems to be the one being talked about most.

Agreed, Rossiter would probably be the logical exit. Jack has been excellent since joining and I can't see how Pedro can fit Rossiter into that midfield. Pena is the record signing (under the new regime) so would be fairly certain that he will be a regular. A midfield 4 of Candeias, Jack, Dorrans and Pena, doesn't even leave space for Kranjcar! 6 into 4 doesn't go and that's before we even get a left sided midfielder (Walker/McLean).