The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Agreed, Rossiter would probably be the logical exit. Jack has been excellent since joining and I can't see how Pedro can fit Rossiter into that midfield. Pena is the record signing (under the new regime) so would be fairly certain that he will be a regular. A midfield 4 of Candeias, Jack, Dorrans and Pena, doesn't even leave space for Kranjcar! 6 into 4 doesn't go and that's before we even get a left sided midfielder (Walker/McLean).

Kranjcar would be ahead of Pena as it stands though. Pena needs to burst on and show what he can do. Kranjcar is pulling in MOTM performances every game and couldnt be dropped. There is an argument for them both then just one striker.

The ONLY 'shock' I can imagine is if Wallace leaves. It'd certainly be a bit surprising if it was Rossiter or Miller, but one hasn't had many games, and the other is not highly rated by many fans so it wouldn't cause much of a ripple in my opinion. However, if the captain left, it would be a serious statement of intent that the board is backing this manager 100%.

Wallace could be the logical one.....

Alves was talking the other day about being PC's "man on the pitch" - that would normally equate to the Captain. Waldo may not be happy at losing that title to someone just in the door (regardless of experience), and basically spitting the dummy oot.

Would it be a massive loss??? I don't think so. Waldo hasn't been performing to his best for a wee while now & it may be time for a change of personnel at LB....

Lifte from FF:

cwoodloyal

FF Squad Member

06-06-2011

Loyalist Calderwood

Unconfirmed rumour, Miller to Hibs

Have been told Miller held talks with Hibs 10 days ago.

Lifte from FF:

cwoodloyal

FF Squad Member

06-06-2011

Loyalist Calderwood

If true, that could be a good result for everyone, although I'm not really interested in any good deals for Hibs. Sounds plausible.

Lifte from FF:

cwoodloyal

FF Squad Member

06-06-2011

Loyalist Calderwood

That would seem odd. Hasn't he just been given a new contract? Isn't TRLB after fellow terrorist sympathiser, Stokes? A poster who has oftentimes been correct in the past, however.

That would seem odd. Hasn't he just been given a new contract? Isn't TRLB after fellow terrorist sympathiser, Stokes? A poster who has oftentimes been correct in the past, however.

Yep he is generally ITK.