The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Miller going would be no shock. He has done the rounds and has no real loyalty to us as such. I can't really think of him as Rangers legend. That said there were some sublime moments. But a real Bear? ...no not for me.

I would like to see Wallace stay. With the right training/coaching/ guidance I think he can improve no end. Comes across as a really sound guy. Speaks well when interviewed. The guy has genuine talent, there is no doubt. Confidence may have taken a hit at times but that can be sorted.

Edited by The Big Blue Devil

Miller going would be no shock. He has done the rounds and has no real loyalty to us as such. I can't really think of him as Rangers legend. That said there were some sublime moments. But a real Bear? ...no not for me.

I would like to see Wallace stay. With the right training/coaching/ guidance I think he can improve no end. Comes across as a really sound guy. Speaks well when interviewed. The guy has genuine talent, there is no doubt. Confidence may have taken a hit at times but that can be sorted.

I like Wallace too and I'd like to think he'd be staying. I wonder if Beerman did enough though to show that he's able to take that position. Wallace and Miller have been constants in the team though so you'd have to think it's Rossiter, if the rumour is true at all.