The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Why would he play from the start in every game so far if he was going , seems bizarre

That probably is the "shock" bit in there. If he held talks with Hibs 10 days ago and did not tell the gaffer that ... well, well. But we know next to nothing about that.

At this moment in time, I'm reasonably happy with Morelos, Herrera, Waghorn, and, of course, Hardie. If we can get Naismith ... and get our attacking midfielders into goal-scoring mood too, that is.

Edited by der Berliner

And no sooner the Old Fox might depart ...

Goran Pandev

Can confirm that Rangers representatives have met with the agent of Goran Pandev of Genoa, (ex Inter Milan). Portuguese agent that knows Pedro apparently.

Turned 34 yesterday, plays for Genoa and has a year left on his contract.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/goran-pandev/profil/spieler/12563

Meanwhile, confirmation (Butcher6) that Murray Wallace is coming up North to "have a look".

And no sooner the Old Fox might depart ...

Turned 34 yesterday, plays for Genoa and has a year left on his contract.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/goran-pandev/profil/spieler/12563

Meanwhile, confirmation (Butcher6) that Murray Wallace is coming up North to "have a look".

I can't imagine for a second we'd get Pandev, but then I wouldn't have thought we'd get Alves either. I don't think he's a striker though. When I've seen him, he's been in central attacking midfield roles and although he'd be miles better than anyone else we have, I don't think the manager sees this as the priority area for signings.

Pandev would be a coup. He isnt prolific, he averages 1 in 4. But a strong player and a Champions league winner would bring more winning experience to the squad. He may be 34 (just turned) but thats what 3 or 4 years younger than Miller who can still perform.

Can't believe there are so many Miller haters on this forum,if you read official pages you will find that he is held in great esteem by many developing players and is an asset to the club.

Why not attack the player who is a "bombscare" and flatters to deceive but does a lot of talking i.e. Wilson.

Can't believe there are so many Miller haters on this forum,if you read official pages you will find that he is held in great esteem by many developing players and is an asset to the club.

Why not attack the player who is a "bombscare" and flatters to deceive but does a lot of talking i.e. Wilson.

He played for them!, to some that will never be forgiven!, not me I may add.