The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

I never had McKay down as a wide player. Always thought he'd be more effective behind the strikers - as he didn't go past people enough to be a great winger.

The amount of crosses he made which actually reached a Rangers player will tell all we need to know about McKay. Some anorak will be able to dig that up.

The boy has talent to control a ball and even go past defenders - so why did I groan when the ball reached him ?

The ability to be a Rangers player was there. Unfortunately, imo, for his own reasons he chose not to show us it in a measure which made it financially worth paying him a wage.

Like others have said here, the guy chucked it 9 months ago.

His loss.

You do note that it gets tiresome if PC can do no good in your book, even if it concerns the ironing of the corner flags or the like?

I want PC to be successful just like we all do.

However I do get that déjà vu feeling with him just now like the way it ended with McCoist.

Put simply, he's had too many unacceptable results in the short time he's had so far as Rangers manager

Edited by RANGERRAB

If McKay wanted to stay and was offered less than others, then to me that's unbelievable. The most gifted players we have brought through for ages.

McKay had loads of natural talent except the ability to cross a ball. I don't know why that wasn't worked on more but he was past the age of 'prodigy'. He did not have that many assists. I'd rather have kept him but he wouldn't be in my first XI.

According to McKay himself his first choice was to stay at Rangers.

His actions on the park didn't mirror that claim.

He is without doubt one of the most technically gifted Scottish players we've seen for donkeys and one of the few with the ability to turn a game. He will undoubtedly if he plays his cards right go to a club worthy of his talent.

Personally I thought it a pleasure to watch him, I wish him well but his claim his first choice was Rangers needs to be taken with a very large pinch of salt

IanDurrant10 on FF asked his sources whether we were done in this window and the reply was that we are still active.

We'd have a squad of 200 if every guy in the know on FF was to be believed.

The strange thing is, many of them are manks.

File under rubbish.