The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

I don't think you are allowed to have 3 clubs in such a short time, i may be wrong though.

You may be right I have no idea but that would appear to infringe on freedom of employment rights. And if it were the case that we can't get O'Halloran back right now due to contract details as far as i'm aware he's ours to do as we please with in January so we could perhaps still get Walker for a nominal sum with O'Halloran going there in January.

Not much different from typical staged payment arrangements.

I don't think you are allowed to have 3 clubs in such a short time, i may be wrong though.

Again, could be wrong but I believe the rule is that you can't have PLAYED for 3 clubs in the same season. Pre-season games don't count and I don't think MOH played in a competitive game for us this season - so technically he could play for Hearts too, I THINK

You may be right I have no idea but that would appear to infringe on freedom of employment rights. And if it were the case that we can't get O'Halloran back right now due to contract details as far as i'm aware he's ours to do as we please with in January so we could perhaps still get Walker for a nominal sum with O'Halloran going there in January.

Again, this would only be the case if he is on a 6 month loan. Is he on a 6 month loan or a season long loan ?

It doesn't, pete is right - though it is about having PLAYED for 3 teams in a single season.

CRAIG LEVEIN expects players to leave Hearts before the transfer window closes – but hopes Jamie Walker is NOT one of them.

The Jambos have already booted out three bids from Rangers for the winger, whose contract is up at the end of the season.

And Levein revealed his main focus is on trying to bring in a couple of players before the deadline.

He said: “I think we’re a little bit light so I would like to get one or two in if I can.

“There’s one or two we maybe need to move out as well.“I don’t know where the Jamie Walker situation is going to go.

“He trained today and will train on Wednesday then he is off on Thursday.“Have there been any fresh bids? No. As of now Rangers have not made any other offers for Jamie.”

CRAIG LEVEIN expects players to leave Hearts before the transfer window closes – but hopes Jamie Walker is NOT one of them.

The Jambos have already booted out three bids from Rangers for the winger, whose contract is up at the end of the season.

And Levein revealed his main focus is on trying to bring in a couple of players before the deadline.

He said: “I think we’re a little bit light so I would like to get one or two in if I can.

“There’s one or two we maybe need to move out as well.“I don’t know where the Jamie Walker situation is going to go.

“He trained today and will train on Wednesday then he is off on Thursday.“Have there been any fresh bids? No. As of now Rangers have not made any other offers for Jamie.”

It sounds like they are wanting us to make a bid with their constant talk about it.

WELSH WONDER Rangers set to tie up loan deal for Cardiff City star Declan John

SunSport understands the left-sided ace is close to putting pen to paper on a deal to join Gers until the end of the season

EXCLUSIVE

By Gareth Law

30th August 2017, 11:43 am

Updated: 30th August 2017, 11:46 am

ADD COMMENT RANGERS are trying to tie up a loan move for Cardiff’s Declan John.

SunSport understands the left-sided ace is close to putting pen to paper on a deal to join Gers until the end of the season.

Declan John in action for Cardiff City

ACTION IMAGES - REUTERS

Declan John in action for Cardiff City

Welsh cap John, 22, can play at full-back, on the wing and in a wingback role.

He has only played once for the Bluebirds since boss Neil Warnock took over last season.

John is in the final year of his contract, meaning Gers could try to make the deal permanent next summer if he impresses.