C****c Fire Warning To Semi Final Officials

Ah but wait a minute this is the Gallowgate Galacticos, surely they don't need to rely on any decision by the ref.

Thanks for that! Was sitting in the local train yesterday reading that and couldn't stop chuckling. It was good that there weren't many people about ...

Under-fire ref Don Robertson owes Celtic defender Erik Sviatchenko an apology - Brendan Rodgers

Rodgers revealed he has since taken a call from the Scottish Football Association's Referee Development Officer John Fleming, who apologised for the costly error.

But the Northern Irishman reckons it is Robertson who should be saying sorry to Danish defender Sviatchenko, who was wrongly punished despite making no contact as Schalk hit the deck.

Rodgers said: "Everyone has seen the decision last weekend and as a referee, especially if you're trying to get yourself promoted in the game, you have to get that right.

"But we have to try and help the referees and try to improve the standard.

"I had a call from John Fleming, which I really appreciated and respected - because he didn't have to.

"Don Robertson doesn't have to ring me, he doesn't have to apologise to me. John did that.

"All I would say to Don Robertson is, 'Make sure you apologise to Erik Sviatchenko', because it wasn't a penalty.

"But I'm sure he will learn from it."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/15238636.Under_fire_ref_Don_Robertson_owes_Celtic_defender_Erik_Sviatchenko_an_apology___Brendan_Rodgers/

Under-fire ref Don Robertson owes Celtic defender Erik Sviatchenko an apology - Brendan Rodgers

Rodgers revealed he has since taken a call from the Scottish Football Association's Referee Development Officer John Fleming, who apologised for the costly error.

But the Northern Irishman reckons it is Robertson who should be saying sorry to Danish defender Sviatchenko, who was wrongly punished despite making no contact as Schalk hit the deck.

Rodgers said: "Everyone has seen the decision last weekend and as a referee, especially if you're trying to get yourself promoted in the game, you have to get that right.

"But we have to try and help the referees and try to improve the standard.

"I had a call from John Fleming, which I really appreciated and respected - because he didn't have to.

"Don Robertson doesn't have to ring me, he doesn't have to apologise to me. John did that.

"All I would say to Don Robertson is, 'Make sure you apologise to Erik Sviatchenko', because it wasn't a penalty.

"But I'm sure he will learn from it."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/15238636.Under_fire_ref_Don_Robertson_owes_Celtic_defender_Erik_Sviatchenko_an_apology___Brendan_Rodgers/

Who the f@ck does Rodgers think he is ?

Of course it was a poor decision but it seems to me over the past few weeks Rodgers is fast becoming like Lennon was. They're now trying to influence officials by putting pressure on them because they know they can get away with it whilst Liewell's patsy Regan is in charge of the SFA

And can some explain why John Fleming felt he need to phone Rodgers & apologise ? Is he in the habit of phoning every club when a decision goes against them or is it just the yahoos ? Once again it shows the SFA in a pretty poor light

If Rodgers feels so hard done by maybe he'll get the lego eater to phone up liam Boyce & apologise for that horrendous tackle that got him the red card. But as we're beginning to see with Rodgers I'd doubt that will happen

Does rodgers actually say that or is the DR making it up ?

Do you really think the DR would make things up?.....................................................................................:D