The Fifth Official Gersnet Dinner

I can confirm that Pete & Son have paid, bringing the total sold to 8.

However, I see no point in prolonging the agony.

If there is no more interest in the next 48 hours I will be compelled, however reluctantly, to cancel.

Throw the money into a kitty and we'll go get pished. :devil:

Agree mate but I think it is 11 or 12 now.

Yes indeed.

I am pleased to confirm that ColinStein or rather Mrs ColinStein has paid for 3 tickets, well slightly overpaid for 3 tickets, but thanks for the donation to the kitty :D

So that's ticket nos, 9, 10 & 11 sold

There are still some people who indicated they would be likely to attend who have not confirmed one way or another; you know who you are, please advise asap.

In addition a couple of folk indicated that they might bring a friend if there was space available; well there is space available so feel free. A handful of friends might just save the day.

There are still some people who indicated they would be likely to attend who have not confirmed one way or another; you know who you are, please advise asap.

In addition a couple of folk indicated that they might bring a friend if there was space available; well there is space available so feel free. A handful of friends might just save the day.

I will be at the game with my niece BH so it's a def no for me.

Edited by cooponthewing