The Fifth Official Gersnet Dinner

I'm happy to meet and walk down with you.

We are as well all meeting up at one of the sets of lights and walk down together

I'm happy to meet and walk down with you.

Sorry for the late reply BD but I was working in the Garden. That would be great. If you pm me your mobile number I will phone you as I have a Dutch number and it save you an international call.:)

Are you going to the Neptune for a drink before the game?

We are as well all meeting up at one of the sets of lights and walk down together

I've family business to attend to so will be making my way from Victoria Road. A mate will use my match ticket. Dare say one of you guys will update me on what happened at the game. :flute:

Sorry for the late reply BD but I was working in the Garden. That would be great. If you pm me your mobile number I will phone you as I have a Dutch number and it save you an international call.:)

Are you going to the Neptune for a drink before the game?[/QUOTE]

The Neptune is not up market enough for BD...................................................:)

Are you going to the Neptune for a drink before the game?[/QUOTE]

The Neptune is not up market enough for BD...................................................:)

Ah so it will be a wine bar for BD then?:D

Where do you suggest we meet? Corner of Copland Road and Edmiston Drive? John Greig statue?

Where do you suggest we meet? Corner of Copland Road and Edmiston Drive? John Greig statue?

John Greig statue is clearer and a smaller target.

Pint of lager...Tennants if they've got it.

I and my son will just have a pint. My son maybe just have a soft drink.

If I've got my sums right that's 5 red wines, 3 beers and 2 soft drinks, with GS apparently not drinking?

So I'll arrange a bottle of red for the wine drinkers; I'll try to agree pints for those who requested though the original idea was bottles of Bud (see post 48) I don't think it will be an issue. As I said, after the "free" starters it will be whatever you want. The two soft drinks also noted.

This will be a last opportunity for anyone who still wishes to join us to post here; I'm happy to take any more bookings up till midnight tomorrow.

A final reminder that there will be no refunds after tonight unless in exceptional circumstances and no refunds at all after I give the final number to the restaurant which will be noon next Thursday 11 May 2017.

Thanks