Let's put this another way.

How many goals would Kenny Miller have scored for Celtic this season with the likes of Roberts [13], Forrest [11], Tierney [9], McGregor [8] and Sinclair [7] laying on assists?

20, 30?

0. He isn't good enough for them. This reminds me of when I used to read people on FF saying that if Kris Boyd played for Man Utd he'd score 30/40 a season.

If Liam Boyce played for Celtic how many would he score? Probably less than at Ross county.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

0. He isn't good enough for them. This reminds me of when I used to read people on FF saying that if Kris Boyd played for Man Utd he'd score 30/40 a season.

If Liam Boyce played for Celtic how many would he score? Probably less than at Ross county.

If he played for them then more of course.

No he's close to it, it'll depend on what happens on Sunday and thereafter...unfortunately we have a poor squad of players compared to what we are up against on Sunday...I'm only basing that on them being better paid than our players and that's not a dig at what we have...most of our players on top form can match theirs.

PC as manager will already have stirred the pot of 'comfort zone Brenda' using his 'studied' approach as opposed to 'moaning' about referees 'up here' like the guy in the 'wanky jacket' does.

Brenda is prime for toasting...no better time than Sunday.

I would say he should be when you consider the squad he is playing in, he hasn't had much to work with but is constantly pulling us out of holes with his big goals, our Euro place will surely be more down to him than anyone, with Fod a close second. Added to the big goals he scored in his earlier time at Rangers I say yes.

Edited by scotjo

With all that's wrong with the team and such limited resources to address it, keeping Miller seems an absolute no-brainer. He's clearly not the the future, but he's reliable, fit, intelligent and committed. Keeping him buys us a bit more time to focus on sorting the fucking shambles of a midfield out and finding another striker who knows how to score (Martin, it's the big net in front of you. You're supposed to put the round, bouncy thing into it. Give it a try).

Edited by Oleg_Mcnoleg
Spelling

Regards POTY and YPOTY I voted for both so well done to them,it also shows our quality when Legend John Greig also votes for a well aged player (Clint Hill) to accept his award showing up the younger ones.