This thread is absolutely bonkers. Drugs are for mugs people, call the hotline for help!

I assume you don't like Miller being here or being regarded as PotS then? Or being offered a new contract even though he is doing fairly well in this league?

I wasn't a fan of bringing him back. But in the play-off game against Motherwell he may very well have been the only player that you could visibly see wanted it.

He's continued to show that desire and has given his all for Rangers in the last 2 seasons almost.

I've said before here that I never had much time for Miller.

But I'm more than willing to admit he's been one of our better players these past few games.

He's taken most chances well unlike a few of our other forwards.

I assume you don't like Miller being here or being regarded as PotS then? Or being offered a new contract even though he is doing fairly well in this league?

Don't get TB started on his opinion of Miller. ;-)

Kenny Miller is our top scorer in the league with 9 and second top overall with 12. He also has 5 assists in the league, which is equalled only by Lee Wallace. In my book that makes him our most valuable forward this season. What's not too like about that?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/top-scorers

Yes, he's done well for a Rangers side 33 points behind Celtic. I really have nothing more to add.

Yes, he's done well for a Rangers side 33 points behind Celtic. I really have nothing more to add.

It's hardly Kenny Miller's fault that we are 33 points behind Celtic. The fact is that for reasons we needn't well on here, they are better than us individually and collectively; and until recently certainly had by far the better manager.

I'd suggest that without Miller's goals and assists we'd be even further adrift.

Let's put this another way.

How many goals would Kenny Miller have scored for Celtic this season with the likes of Roberts [13], Forrest [11], Tierney [9], McGregor [8] and Sinclair [7] laying on assists?

20, 30?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

It's hardly Kenny Miller's fault that we are 33 points behind Celtic. The fact is that for reasons we needn't well on here, they are better than us individually and collectively; and until recently certainly had by far the better manager.

I'd suggest that without Miller's goals and assists we'd be even further adrift.

My point here is that excelling in a side 33 points off where we need to be doesn't really count for much. We need to be light years ahead of where we are next year and I don't think almost 40 year old Kenny Miller is going to help bridge the gap. I wouldn't be completely adverse to retaining him in a bit part/dressing room capacity, but if we're basing our attack around him next season we'll get nowhere.