[FT] Celtic 2 - 0 Rangers

Very poor first half.

We were setup to win the midfield battle but sat far too deep and allowed Cetic far too match space. Ironically, they've not had a huge amount of chances but no-one tracked McGregor at the goal and he finished well.

I'd take off Halliday and Beerman and put on Hodson and Toral.

Was Waghorn really offside after our one good move (well played Hyndman)? Looked onside to me

Looked to me as if his upper body was in front of the last defender - offside if the rules apply. Agreed though, excellent play from Hyndman.

What on Earth was Beerman doing there? Stupid yellow

Setting down a marker?

As has been said before the game, if the Yahoos are on their game, we are in for a long afternoon. Sadly enough, they are well up. We hardly strung 4 passes together so far and if we did, it was hopelessly slow and lacking creativity. All that was to be expected though. We are chasing shadows, lack positional sense and are not at the races at all. Any hope comes from the odd long ball so their defence have decisions to make.

Now, can anyone tell my why on Earth did Collum whistle for HT right in the middle of our attack within their area?

I expected us to let them have the ball, but we've not laid a glove on them. I don't care that we're giving their defenders and broon the ball, but we need to be tighter when their forward players have the ball.

The goal was mickey-mouse: good ball over the top but no one tracked McGregor; silly.

I see Tierney has learned the Celtic way early: fall to the floor at the least little touch.

Edited by Rousseau