[FT] Celtic 2 - 0 Rangers

To have any chance of challenging in the next few years, most of these players will have to be replaced. At the moment there doesn't seem to be any chance of significant investment, so it will be out of contract, promoting youth and any decent players we can sign at bargain prices.

We have no scouting system or a DoF. King is in trouble with the Courts and doesn't seem to be interested in attending our biggest game of the season.

Can't wait for next week.

Edited by chilledbear

We aren't going to win any league title or come close to it playing Wigan players with Wigan mentalities. We are all still hurting 6 hours after the dust has settled, I reckon you could count on one hand how many of those boys are still hurting after that. Sometimes when you sign guys from smaller clubs, they instantly get it and know they have to step up EVERY week. We've signed players from small clubs who just don't get it.

I can take getting beat by a better team and Celtic are better all over the park but with so little effort and heart is torture to watch. Basics like concentration, passing and fitness levels are all things everyone of our players has control over. None of them care though. Celtic have played a lot more games than us this season and don't even look like they are tiring. Theres a massive summer coming up for Rangers and we now need to focus everything into next season. Get rid of the dross and get some new faces in early or this will be the way we are feeling for some time to come!

Celtic skipper Scott Brown slaps down Rangers: 'We knew if we turned up we would win'

The Hoops cruised to a 2-0 win against their great rivals on Sunday as they ended a 92-year wait to beat their rivals in a Scottish Cup semi-final.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-skipper-scott-brown-slaps-10280331

I would pin that headline to the dressing room walls all week.

If they can't show us some guts then maybe that statement will stimulate some basic pride in the squad.

What a humiliating display of lack of respect from an opponent, such as he is.

Either fill the shirt or don't accept it.

Dave King, are you watching?

Have now read all posts1-27.

Like many I am hurting at our inefficiency today and baffled by team selection.At times I thought I was watching a C****c training session.

I have been critical of Tav on many occasions but at least he turned up today and again a couple of good saves by Foddy kept us in it.

Wholesale changes are needed for next Saturday,and also a more competent referee who should be kept clear of the C****c mhedia all week.

Regarding the minutes silence(aborted) an announcement should have been made prior to the teams being read out as no one knew that it was to take place another SFA total cock up.