[FT] Celtic 2 - 0 Rangers

Whether you play the ball is also not a total get out of jail free card. You can play the ball and it still being judged a foul tackle. I think his studs just grazed the ball but not enough to change it's course si I have no problem with the decision.

We were awful for the first 60 minutes today but I was amazed that we got three or four good clearcut chances in the last 30 minutes which we didn't take. And Collum bottled it to give us a penalty when Simunovic handled whilst lying on the deck.

Yup totally bottled it. Tim PR machine and intimidation, mission accomplished!

Am I allowed to say that's nonsense. It was never a deliberate handball in a month of Sunday's. The ball bounced up and hit him on the hand as he was trying to get up.

If that had been given against us, Collum would have been getting called for all the soandso soansos.

Blaming the ref for what happened today is an extreme case of clutching at straws.

Having seen the replays we were extremely lucky that we did not go in at half time down to nine men.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Am I allowed to say that's nonsense. It was never a deliberate handball in a month of Sunday's. The ball bounced up and hit him on the hand as he was trying to get up.

If that had been given against us, Collum would have been getting called for all the soandso soansos.

Blaming the ref for what happened today is an extreme case of clutching at straws.

Having seen the replays we were extremely lucky that we did not go in at half time down to nine men.

Aye BH lol, I watched the replays tonight and It would have been a tad on the soft side. It's been a long horrible day. We can always look forward to next week........

If Foderingham would have taken control and come forward instead of back tracking he would not have put Tav in the position of having to make the tackle.

I'm not sure you can blame Fods because I think he went back to give Tavs an angle to pass back if he made the tackle. If he had come forward then Tavs might have hit the ball past him; if he had made the tackle of course. That said we were caught 2 on 2 and that should not have happened.

Bottom line clear, penalty no argument.

Once again if that had NOT been given for us, say with a chance to go 1-1; Collum would have had to go on an extended holiday.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Aye BH lol, I watched the replays tonight and It would have been a tad on the soft side. It's been a long horrible day. We can always look forward to next week........

Yep, Coop, can't wait.......

You haven't paid your dinner ticket as yet.........

I'm not sure you can blame Fods because I think he went back to give Tavs an angle to pass back if he made the tackle. If he had come forward then Tavs might have hit the ball past him; if he had made the tackle of course. That said we were caught 2 on 2 and that should not have happened.

Bottom line clear, penalty no argument.

Once again if that had NOT been given for us, say with a chance to go 1-1; Collum would have had to go on an extended holiday.

That's simply not true IMHO. I don't think I have ever come across an instance where we make life hell for an official when we have been wronged. Of course, I may be wrong but we are nowhere near as bad as they are when it comes to hounding and harassing officials. History will, I believe, agree with me.

You seem to have an inate dislike for our own fans at times BH, and it's troubling.

BBC took great pleasure in highlighting it yet McKay was "taken out" early second half and they conveniently missed that. They were gushing in their praise of "Brenda and the Rabids". Thomson and Stewart holding hands and singing while discussing how awful it was that not one Rangers player was dismissed.

That's my moan done lads, I have exams this week so at least that's less stressful than what we were subjected to today.......

Yep, Coop, can't wait.......

You haven't paid your dinner ticket as yet.........

Not sure what's happening yet BH, I sit in family section with a 9 year old who thinks she's 14! If she is with me I won't make it as I take her back to east end.

It needs to be a last min thing for me I'm afraid. If all tickets are gone by then that's just the way it goes. If I can't make it I will pop my head in and "hand gesture" to you all as I pass lol.