[FT] Celtic 2 - 0 Rangers

Isnt accidental the opposite of deliberate

Well I tried to explain that where the ball "accidentally" hits an unnaturally raised hand or arm, then it becomes "deliberate" hand ball because the hand or arm is deliberately raised. That's not what happened on Sunday, so it wasn't a penalty; but if you want to keep thinking it was then nothing anyone else says, least of all me, is going to change your mind.

So I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one; but if you want to buy me a large brandy after the dinner I'll explain it again. :D

Oh aye great idea.

Messi beats 4 men nutmegs the last defender putting him on his arese. Then instead of shooting he turns back casualy nudges the ball onto the prone defenders arm, picks up the ball and walks to the penalty spot.

Fuck me

And his penalty is controversial... did it actually go in or was the "jacket for a post" too wide :D

Edited by craig

Well I tried to explain that where the ball "accidentally" hits an unnaturally raised hand or arm, then it becomes "deliberate" hand ball because the hand or arm is deliberately raised. That's not what happened on Sunday, so it wasn't a penalty; but if you want to keep thinking it was then nothing anyone else says, least of all me, is going to change your mind.

So I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one; but if you want to buy me a large brandy after the dinner I'll explain it again. :D

I clearly said i havent seen the incident and merely quoted fifa.

An accidental handball can be a penalty according to them.

Yellow was sufficient.
it looked an orange card from where I was standing. Couldn't have had too many complaints if he'd walked for it.

The Lustig handball looked like it would've been harsh. Didn't look deliberate and his hand couldn't be said to be in an unnatural position .

Of course, if Waghorn could shot straight, it wouldn't have mattered. He's make a good storm trooper

In the bygone days of yore that copper and three of his mates would have been up the terracing stair after that yahoo.

In the bygone days of yore that copper would not have been fat.

In the bygone days of yore that copper and three of his mates would have been up the terracing stair after that yahoo.

In the bygone days of yore that copper would not have been fat.

A desk jockey, out for the o/t.

And the constabulary charges for this.....