1. 1. Which party gets your vote?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrat
    • SNP
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Other

There will be a swing but the number of seats lost by the snp may be limited.

They could lose 10. The uniting of the anti-SNP vote behind the Conservatives is not good news for Sturgeon. I'm actually not sure Indyref2 is going to happen now.

I was an SNP supporter for years but in seeing the Irish Republicanism that has crept in I would have changed my vote. I could never bring myself to vote Tory so I am afraid Labour got my vote even although I would rather just miss-vote.

Lib Dems for me. They get a bad rap and actually done a lot of good keeping the tories closer to the centre when in coalition. Dont be surprised to see them increase their vote considerably down south as people realise the above. Potentially another coalition (although political suicide to publicly endorse that at the moment).

SNP will lose ground to the tories and possibly labour in the council elections (protest vote as nippys mask is slipping) It's hard to see them losing that many in the GE, but between 5-10 seats wouldn't be a surprise. Everyone except rabid Nats are sick of their divisive nonesense.

Edited by cooponthewing

I was an SNP supporter for years but in seeing the Irish Republicanism that has crept in I would have changed my vote. I could never bring myself to vote Tory so I am afraid Labour got my vote even although I would rather just miss-vote.

Are you a supporter of Scottish Independence?