• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrat
    • SNP
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Other

Oh my lord !!!

I am not sure I have heard a bigger car crash interview - EVER. She couldn't get ANY of her numbers right and even accused Nick Ferrari of coming up with 250,000 new police officers. And this is someone in the upper echelons of the Labour Party ???

Oh my lord !!!

I am not sure I have heard a bigger car crash interview - EVER. She couldn't get ANY of her numbers right and even accused Nick Ferrari of coming up with 250,000 new police officers. And this is someone in the upper echelons of the Labour Party ???

Self quoting = bad. Apologies.

Even my Mrs, who has absolutely zero interest in politics, listened to this and couldn't stop laughing - Diane Abbott has effectively become a meme. Seeing her on stage, central, at the Labour roll out of their campaign this morning was just amusing.

Corbyn dodging a simple question, about leaving the E.U., seven times.

Why can't he answer?

I think he does answer the question....The process of BREXIT has begun, and they aren't going to change that. What they will change is the actual negotiations & the manner in which BREXIT happens.

I think he does answer the question....The process of BREXIT has begun, and they aren't going to change that. What they will change is the actual negotiations & the manner in which BREXIT happens.

That wouldn't answer the question either. :)

It's a no-win question. If he says no, we may not leave then he'll be accused of ignoring the referendum result, and if he says yes, then he gets painted as weak.

Much as it pains me to say it, he dealt with it as well as could be expected.

It's a no-win question. If he says no, we may not leave then he'll be accused of ignoring the referendum result, and if he says yes, then he gets painted as weak.

Much as it pains me to say it, he dealt with it as well as could be expected.

And very similar to the Dave King issue...what ever he says will be used against him for the rest of time....