There has been a rumour appeared and is growing that Wes is injured and could be out of Sunday, Alnwick will come in if this is the case of course. If true and it looks like it is this is all we flamin need.?

Alnwick may be better and just waiting for a chance. Keeper is the one position I don't mind the reserve coming in. Unless he is called Theo Snelders.

Would usually agree about the position but Foderingham is a big player for us with experience of playing them and this is the semi, if it was the league game next week for instance it wouldn't bother me.

FOD MAN OUT Rangers No1 Wes Foderingham OUT of Celtic clash – Jak Alnwick set for Old Firm debut

SunSport can reveal keeper*Foderingham was crocked in training but the full extent of the injury has not been confirmed

JAK ALNWICK is set for a shock Old Firm debut – after Wes Foderingham was sensationally ruled out.

SunSport can reveal Rangers No1 Foderingham was crocked in training.

The full extent of the injury has not been confirmed.

But It’s understood it is bad enough to see him miss the Scottish Cup semi-final with Celtic on Sunday.

It will be a massive blow for Gers with English goalie Foderingham one of their standout performers this season.

Alnwick, 23, hasn’t made a top team appearance since joining from Port Vale in January but he will now be handed the gloves for the Hampden showdown.

FOD MAN OUT Rangers No1 Wes Foderingham OUT of Celtic clash – Jak Alnwick set for Old Firm debut

SunSport can reveal keeper*Foderingham was crocked in training but the full extent of the injury has not been confirmed

JAK ALNWICK is set for a shock Old Firm debut – after Wes Foderingham was sensationally ruled out.

SunSport can reveal Rangers No1 Foderingham was crocked in training.

The full extent of the injury has not been confirmed.

But It’s understood it is bad enough to see him miss the Scottish Cup semi-final with Celtic on Sunday.

It will be a massive blow for Gers with English goalie Foderingham one of their standout performers this season.

Alnwick, 23, hasn’t made a top team appearance since joining from Port Vale in January but he will now be handed the gloves for the Hampden showdown.

It seems he hurt his neck but should be ok, according to a source on twitter.

Alnwick may be better and just waiting for a chance. Keeper is the one position I don't mind the reserve coming in. Unless he is called Theo Snelders.

We had a few worse than Theo. I used to always panic when Ally Maxwell came in for Goram.

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest if Wes is crooked and Jak comes in as I don't think Wes is any better than average and hasn't had a stand-out game in a big game yet, but I don't believe internet tittle-tattle for a minute, and fully expect Wes to play on Sunday.

Incidentally his best game to date was only a couple of weeks ago so it could be he is another (like Wilson) who just needed a decent manager to give him some confidence to up his game.

Hes been great recently.

I didn't see the games but by all accounts he kept us in it vs Motherwell and Aberdeen.

However, I don't think he is anything more than an adequate goalkeeper at SPL level and not good enough to make a difference in Europe. We have been fortunate to have been blessed with some outstanding goalkeepers in recent memory: Woods, Goram, Klos and perhaps to a lesser extent McGregor. Unfortunately for Foderingham that's the standard against which he will be judged and sadly he couldn't wear their gloves.

Basically Foderingham makes the saves that you expect him to make most of the time and occasionally makes saves that you don't expect him to make; those others consistently made saves that they weren't entitled to make. Therefore they saved us points and got us through cup ties that otherwise we would have lost.

Discuss......

Unfortunately for Foderingham that's the standard against which he will be judged and sadly he couldn't wear their gloves.

Discuss......

We can say that about everyone in the team.

It's just where we are these days.

I would say that Wes had been one of our best players this season.