Turning shame into success: Rangers v Celtic

Terrible performance,sickened!,Fankie and I are drowning our sorrows in the counting house

Not only was it a disaster, you contrived to watch it sober. Let that be a lesson to you.

Six pints and you'll be taking the positives out of it.

Get a grip of yourself. These players, apart from Miller, will move on and better ones will come in.

As for getting a grip, anyone that wasn't embarrassed and sickened by the attitude and capitulation of the players (ok, Miller apart) should be having a look at themselves.

We were just grubbed 1-5 at Ibrox. I believe that's our biggest defeat at Ibrox to them in our history. So no, I won't get a grip. Anyone that's not taking a flaky should have a word with themselves!

Of course.

Save your shame and embarrassment for the players.

The players (Miller apart) don't give a monkeys. Apart from that why were we playing a 4-3-3 from KO?? That came from PC. What's he thinking? You, me and everyone in this forum knew we should have played a 4-5-1 flooding the midfield.

I'm aghast at what happened today.

There is nothing constructive I can possibly fathom?

Genuinely the worst performance I have ever witnessed in my 32 years going to Ibrox. In every department.

The worst Rangers team i have ever seen and i have seen plenty not one iota of a clue from our coach onwards not one including Miller passes for me, its a shambles from top to bottom if you think this coach and these directors are going to deliver a decent team your crazy , these clowns have not a clue from the top of the house to the bottom .

I have never felt so low in all my life and i have seen the gers since the 50s watching that crap today i think i could have played better from this wheelchair .

Edited by compo

As for getting a grip, anyone that wasn't embarrassed and sickened by the attitude and capitulation of the players (ok, Miller apart) should be having a look at themselves.

We were just grubbed 1-5 at Ibrox. I believe that's our biggest defeat at Ibrox to them in our history. So no, I won't get a grip. Anyone that's not taking a flaky should have a word with themselves!

miller was garbage