Turning shame into success: Rangers v Celtic

The anyone but King mantra will serve us as well as the anyone but Murray did.

The notion that Ashley would be a benevolent Sugar Daddy to us is utterly ridiculous.

Here's a quote from one of your favourite Ashley placemen from the time when they were pulling our strings, "They'd [the fans] better get used to coming second to Celtic.

I was never in the anyone but Murray camp, far from it, and well you know it.

Most folk are bored with your innuendo and have woken up to the fact that King +T3B ain't getting the job done; but you keep banging away with all that sarcasm which adds zero to the debate.

How about you give us your solution?

Unless you're happy with the status quo that is?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Most folk are bored with that old record and all that sarcasm is fine; but your solution is what exactly?

Thus is going to turn into a ," whos going to save us " thread , Rangers fans always look to someone else to sort out their own mess , it's utterly pathetic

Having watched those players capitulate to Celtic, your response is to focus on the manager??? Unbelievable!

He has shown the passion and desire to win and although he may not turn out to be a success, he deserves some time. The focus of any disappointment has to be on the players. We need mentally strong players and although many of them clearly have technical skills and talent, they are not strong enough in the mind to be Rangers players. Once again, 3 or 4 players (who can't be replaced at the moment) are ruining it for the whole team. Bring on the transfer window. We have one enormous job to do in recruiting.

I focus on everyone. What lessons were learned from Hampden last week?? I know there is a huge gap at the moment but to produce this is shocking.

Just in from that shambles today. I'm lost for words. No rangers team should ever lose 5 goals at home to Celtic. Those imposters don't care. Only Miller is Rangers class. We have a massive summer coming up and I'm not sure we've the right guys running our club, I'm unconvinced about our manager and I'm absolutely certain it'll cost us money we don't have to get rid of the players pretending they are Rangers players. Depressing thought

Big Eck must have a wee smile on his face - albeit he is a Bear and doesnt like to see the Gers lose but he wouldnt have lost like that.

Hey BH,mike ashley hates Rangers,why cant you understand this.I know youre a fairly intelligent man----why dont you get this?

I don't know how you work out that Mike Ashley hates Rangers. He's a business man and a lot of Rangers fans (and others no doubt) don't like his business practices. I do get that. But that's not the same thing at all, well not in my book it isn't.

All I did was post a fairly light hearted comment about the rumour that is currently circulating, I didn't say one way or another.

What I am intelligent enough to work out is that we need some big time investment, otherwise we are looking at another 5 years minimum in the wilderness. I am also intelligent enough to know that no such investment will ever come without strings.

I don't know how you work out that Mike Ashley hates Rangers. He's a business man and a lot of Rangers fans (and others no doubt) don't like his business practices. I do get that. But that's not the same thing at all, well not in my book it isn't.

All I did was post a fairly light hearted comment about the rumour that is currently circulating, I didn't say one way or another.

What I am intelligent enough to work out is that we need some big time investment, otherwise we are looking at another 5 years minimum in the wilderness. I am also intelligent enough to know that no such investment will ever come without strings.

you're at the fucking wind up again

I focus on everyone. What lessons were learned from Hampden last week?? I know there is a huge gap at the moment but to produce this is shocking.

Well we did TRY to press them this time but that just opened up gaps in our MF which allowed them to play their pretty football and BTW they are good at that. We learned that we don't have a full back who can defend. We learned that we desperately need Kranjcar to come back fit or someone else like him to run the MF. We learned that Kranjcar apart (or possibly including) we need an entire new MF. We learned that we need a commanding CB. And most of all we learned that we need a 20 goal a season striker.

We learned that Garner, Windass, Dodoo and Waghorn are not good enough to take us forward.

How's that to start?