Partick Thistle 1 - 2 Rangers

I bet you are wishing you just went along yesterday now

Ha ha!! At least I found yesterday amusing, this is just draining watching this. Sorry to be so negative but that's how I would describe this, draining!

Edited by cooponthewing

We started ok, then we concede a silly counter and now any ball into our box is causing us trouble. The heads have went down. Embarrassing.

The long ball was working, but we haven't taken advantage of it. Garner has won everything in the air.

It's a 4-2-1-3, which suits our forwards, but they're just rubbish. I like Windass, but I don't like him beside Holt; there's no strength there. What's the alternative? Halliday? I'm not sure that would work any better.

Edited by Rousseau

I am beginning to wonder if the Manager has decided to demonstrate the paucity of the squad? A most dangerous game.

Further, if I have picked up correctly on Pedro's utterances this week, he intends on informing each member of the squad reference their Rangers' futures, tomorrow. That will augur well for the remaining three games.

Either the players are irredeemably dud, worse than we thought, or they are at the madam.

Nonetheless, giving them the coup de grace, tomorrow, and expecting performances between then and the beaches is, as you point out, a dangerous game.

Windass would be better in Miller's role, with Waghorn removed altogether. Anyone know where the youngsters play, on the bench?

Barjonas is CM

Edited by ian1964