Club Statement - Gilmour joing Chelsea in the summer

Probably the last you'll hear about him until he turns up at Swindon on loan.

Good luck? Meh.

. Interestingly, Ray Wilkins said something similar last night at The Louden event. Or certainly, that he would never get close to playing a first team game for Chelsea and I'd imagine he has a decent knowledge of what goes on there given his long time association with the Club. In his view, absolutely the wrong decision for Gilmour but unfortunately a sign of the times.

I'm not sure the video explains why it would be a bad move for him.

Why do you think that?

Because they have less chance of first team football at a settled club , they are basically a financial tool for chelsea , BG could have stayed and got first team football and european football at Rangers then moved

Because they have less chance of first team football at a settled club , they are basically a financial tool for chelsea , BG could have stayed and got first team football and european football at Rangers then moved

I don't think the video said anything about what would be better for the players in this system.

As it is he may well get first team football at the clubs he is loaned to while being paid a larger salary than he could expect if contracted elsewhere.

Is that really supposed to be bad?