Match Preview: General Caixinha Takes Command

Id say he was our best player and top scorer. Not necessarily our best striker.

Though hes probably that to.

I am reluctantly compelled to agree with you, GS. :D

Top scorer if you ignore the Diddy LC.

See it's better when you don't try to wind me up!

Edited by BrahimHemdani

If you watch the number of times Miller lost possession of gave the ball away in midfield to start another Hearts attack I don't think he should be playing there.

He probably shouldn't be playing at all, but we are where we are, he's our POTS. People still seem to struggle about where we are and what happened to us. We had the initial near death and then the Green-led-gutting of the carcass (supported way beyond comprehension by some on here). Recovery from this in a supportive environment would take many years and so, in our hostile environment it'll take...........well, I really don't know. Part of what could still kill us is it'll take too long for fans to hold on and - a huge worry - a future generation to care about following. We're still nailed to the floor. That's what they wanted, and that's what they've got. This is **** paradise - we're kept around to be laughed at and soundly thrashed but none of this is a surprise - it's an inevitable outcome of what was done to us, Walter coming back and winning completely spooked them and so, unable to beat us off the field, they accelerated project "Espanyolification".

But I keep getting told he is our best striker. If he is our best striker, why is he not playing as a striker? We have struggled to score goals all season, yet Miller is our best striker, and our best player, but bring up his dreadful goals return and all of a sudden I get but he isn't being played as a striker.

So is it all three managers this season are wrong by thinking he is not our best striker, or he is but his goals record is shit?

Given that goals win games and the striker is the most important position, am I seriously getting told here that Miller is our best striker but is not being played as a striker because other inferior strikers are being preferred?

IMO its both or all 3 if you like

he's not an out and out striker, more a number 10 to boyd's 9 if you like

again IMO he's finished so that has played its part

and third , yes the manager's decision making is up for analysis and its found wanting again IMO

the phrase - "he's our best striker/player" meh

the competition is dross

even in games he's scored he's largely been terrible

again all IMO