Hi guys, by the way - got a wee something of mine to show you

Guest Boab22

That Sarah'O' burd was a bit of alright, those cans had me in a trance.

Is that Shetland twat still on it? Ive no idea where they found a joker like that from. (Shetland obviously).

Thy were kicked out for this season Gribz. It has unfortunately turned into a tims paradise with Grant Stott and Andy Walker normally backed by John Colquhoun(always), and one of the other names here. Graham Speirs, Gerry McNee, Owen Coyle or Archie Mcpherson.

Try and get a not biased view on things from that lot although i do have time for John Colquhoun as i do believe he tries to give a balanced view.

Thy were kicked out for this season Gribz. It has unfortunately turned into a tims paradise with Grant Stott and Andy Walker normally backed by John Colquhoun(always), and one of the other names here. Graham Speirs, Gerry McNee, Owen Coyle or Archie Mcpherson.

Try and get a not biased view on things from that lot although i do have time for John Colquhoun as i do believe he tries to give a balanced view.

Ive never heard of Grant Stott, but i couldnt think of a worse line up than those names above bar Archie McPherson. Ive always thought Archie was alright and i like his commentary.

Andy Walker and Owen Coyle are as big a mhanks as you can find, not sure about Colquhoun, I assume he is a jambo.

No comment about Spiers or McNee, both are laughable cavemen who should be banned from Ibrox. Spiers has got the most appealing face to punch on the planet and when he "tuts" before he says a sentance has to be the most annoying thing ive ever seen.

Ive never heard of Grant Stott, but i couldnt think of a worse line up than those names above bar Archie McPherson. Ive always thought Archie was alright and i like his commentary.

Andy Walker and Owen Coyle are as big a mhanks as you can find, not sure about Colquhoun, I assume he is a jambo.

No comment about Spiers or McNee, both are laughable cavemen who should be banned from Ibrox. Spiers has got the most appealing face to punch on the planet and when he "tuts" before he says a sentance has to be the most annoying thing ive ever seen.

Stott is a fanatic Hibs fan and a bit of a sore thumb in the programme in my eyes.

http://www.stv.tv/content/sport/infocus/Grant_Stottxs_column/

I haven't watched Scotsport (Timsport!) in two years, and can't see me watching it anytime soon!

however, i do agree that the lack of highlights at a decent hour just further diminishes our league, with our generation of youngsters growing up walking around with premiership tops on!

... but then again, i think anyone who gives money to Sky to help subsidise the English game whilst our game continues on it's road to ruin, is not doing any good!