How good is Ryan Jack?

What would a midfield with him and Rossiter in it look like? I remember watching Rossiter in his early games and began to notice that I never once saw him lose out on a challenge for a 50/50 ball.

Either a sign of my Naivety, or just plain optimism, but I still have high hopes for both Rossiter and Windass......

I'm sure if you asked them a few weeks ago before he said he was leaving and especially before he was linked to us they would have said differently.

He has been their captain for the last 2 seasons and played in the majority of their games since he joined them apart from season 12-13.

He would be a good player for us IMO.

@AberdeenFC 20m20 minutes ago

Graeme Shinnie, who will skipper the side on Saturday, is about to speak to the media.

Punishment for joining Rangers :)

Edited by ian1964

can anyone remember what exactly was wrong with Rossiter ?....was he sent to Lilleshall(?0 or something. They talked about getting to the root of his injuries at the time

He received treatment down south with the English setup and they're hopeful that his issues have now been addressed. He was pictured back training in the last few weeks, with increasing intensity I think. Pedro said he was hopeful he would be a part of the squad for pre-season...

Either a sign of my Naivety' date=' or just plain optimism, but I still have high hopes for both Rossiter and Windass......[/quote']

I have high hopes for anyone we sign but in the case of Rossiter I think he's the real deal rather than just a hope if we can get him on the pitch and keep him there. The boy is a real ball winner in the middle of the park and could help vastly reduce anything even getting through to the back 4.

Baffles me why anyone would want to leave the second best team in Scotland to join the third best.

Money, and the buzz of hearing lots of fans behind you rather than rustling highland toffee papers.

In answer to the question. He plays in the SPFL and not even for the champions and only club with significant means (via larceny and false dealings).

Ergo, not very good at all.

Edited by SteveC

Money, and the buzz of hearing lots of fans behind you rather than rustling highland toffee papers.

And the fact that they have been artificially in the top two while we were gone. Those days are coming to an end sooner rather than later.

can anyone remember what exactly was wrong with Rossiter ?....was he sent to Lilleshall(?0 or something. They talked about getting to the root of his injuries at the time

Dwarfism (seriously) according to the Rangers Fake News campaign.