The Rangers Family ââ?¬â?? Estranged or Non-Existent

Because many fans claim that the club means so much more to them than the overpaid lazy footballers. Act like the club means more to you, or don't use it as a stick to beat the players. Bit hypocritical is it not?

Just because the fan next to me or players on the pitch can't be arsed doesn't mean i'm going to be the same.

the club means a hell of a lot to me as i've been going 20 years now but some of the non triers disgust me if they don't you then fine :sigh:

the club means a hell of a lot to me as i've been going 20 years now but some of the non triers disgust me if they don't you then fine :sigh:

Re-read the post. My last point states that just because others connected with the club can't be fucked doesn't mean i'm going to copy their attitude. But if you want to use that as an excuse then fine. :sigh:

Rangers arent doing much to help the atmosphere either. Yes they brought in songs like Wolverhampton Town but has anyone actually ever heard how bad the version is?? Its totally not catchy and a total noise. Its too fast and too high pitched and sounds nothing like the original. The guy singing sounds like he is being strangled, yet the club employ him for most songs and he is absolute pish and non of the songs are catchy!! He has totally ruined this song.

The original Wolverhampton Town is totally catchy and should be played at half time just before the teams come out. The start of the original is great with the old boy singing.

Also the stuff that is being played over the tannoy now is so repetative and nobody is going to get excited by the same muck every week, its like someone is just throwing on the same CD every week. The club needs to get a bit of imagination.

Andy Cameron announcing the teams could be knocked on the head aswell, it was ok once or twice but every game gets boring aswell and ive only been there twice this season and i was bored by him. Im old fashioned I like to hear the pitch side announcer reading the teams out 1-11.

Once again all this comes back to the leadership of the club who obviously has zero marketing skills or doesnt give a monkeys. Everyone has to pull in the same direction for something to work and it starts with the club.

I dont want to use Celtic as an example but there Walk-on and Hail Hail does down well for them but we dont have such anthem except Tina Turner which has to be edited coz F.T.P. will come out of the mouths of some.

Re-read the post. My last point states that just because others connected with the club can't be fucked doesn't mean i'm going to copy their attitude. But if you want to use that as an excuse then fine. :sigh:

OK I've re-read and I do not use this as an excuse as this is my view.

If I couldn't be fucked with the club I would not buy a season ticket or go watch them, buy their merchandise and go on forums like these to discuss Rangers.

The atmosphere is the worst I have probably heard it at Ibrox. The only section doing something is the BO in the BF where I sit. I do sing at most if not all games a lot of the times. Me and my mates have even started songs oooooooo!! Quite a lot in the BO section join in, some don't that's up to them. The rest of the ground are a disgrace, you might hear them for 2 seconds if we score then that's it basically.

I stay to the end most games but if I want to leave because what I am watching is bloody painful then that's up to me and if I am a bad supporter in other fans eyes then fine but 49,000 fans are just as bad for not singing at all to help the atmosphere and get behind the team. There is a very big problem at Rangers from the chairman down.

I think most of the fans still back SDM and I can't see why. We have won nothing for 2 years and who can say you are confident in winning anything in the near future? I can't! A lot of fans still don't like or trust the RST who seem to be the only organisation doing something positive for Rangers and backing the fans and the club against the witch hunt that is going on. Why are Rangers FC not doing this?

The players who don't work hard or are not good enough need to be told or shown the door and I'm sure a few will this summer now Smith and McCoist are back. But who do we get in to replace them? Is SDM going to make decent money available to buy better players or are we going to go through this all again every year?

I stay to the end most games but if I want to leave because what I am watching is bloody painful then that's up to me and if I am a bad supporter in other fans eyes then fine but 49,000 fans are just as bad for not singing at all to help the atmosphere and get behind the team. There is a very big problem at Rangers from the chairman down.

Agreed on all accounts there.