Fabio Cardoso has joined on a three year deal

Great news, fantastic player. Must be, he's Portuguese. Potential world class superstar.

Ok, enough of me being facetious. I'm as excited as anyone about us signing players.

This lad has the potential to represent decent sell-on value at 23. One has to imaging the CB pairing will be him and Alves. Time will tell if this is an upgrade on our CB pairings of last season but if they aren't then they must be dross. I reckon this will work out well for us as Alves will mentor him through games.

Highly rated CB from those watching him in Portugal.

I'm glad we've strengthened the spine of the team by way of two CB's and Jack. Could be doing with an RB to challenge Tavernier and the defense should be done. A prolific goal scorer and we will be in good shape. And, call me greedy, a creative player that can unlock a defence wouldn't go amiss - though we may already have that in Kranjcar.

Shaping up nicely.

Loving the quotes from this young chap....

“This is a big step in my career and it has always been a dream for me to play here in the UK. The people are very passionate about their football and it is the best atmosphere to play football in and I will do my best"

“I know the football [in Scotland] is very physical and the players are strong. I think it is a good way of football for me.”

“Rangers is the biggest and the most successful club in Scotland and the club with the most trophies in the world"