Harry Forrester suspended

I am going to say something silly. I would like to see MOH tried as a wing-back. If he can defend his speed would be be far better used with a lot more space.

You are right....... it is silly :D

I thought we were trying to give up this notion of playing players out of position. But O Halloran is a winger who has very little going for him other than his pace. His passing is poor and his positional sense is poor. I'm not sure how you turn any of that into being a decent defender.

Tavernier OR Hodson may actually end up being decent enough at RB now that we have quality in Bruno Alves playing beside them.

Guy looked a useful player last season but has really struggled since his injury over a year ago.

The only conclusion is he's not interested - compare and contrast with the likes of Kranjcar's efforts to get back playing.

As for MOH, he can argue he's not been given a chance but anytime he has played he's been largely poor so it's certain he'll be moved - perhaps a makeweight in any deal for Jamie Walker.

You are right....... it is silly :D

I thought we were trying to give up this notion of playing players out of position. But O Halloran is a winger who has very little going for him other than his pace. His passing is poor and his positional sense is poor. I'm not sure how you turn any of that into being a decent defender.

Tavernier OR Hodson may actually end up being decent enough at RB now that we have quality in Bruno Alves playing beside them.

Some of the best full-backs started as failed wingers. Arthur Numan to mention 1. I would certainly be trying him there in training to find out before punting him on the cheap. You don't need to be as technical to be a full-back as a winger as you always have the player in front of you. He would not be playing out of position it would be his new position for good if it worked.