Europa League Draw: Rangers / Progrès Niederkorn v AEL Limassol / St Joseph's

I just hope we don't go out at the first hurdle.

Very unlikely. However, it's also unlikely we'll make the group stage without kind draws and a high standard of performance.

Very unlikely. However, it's also unlikely we'll make the group stage without kind draws and a high standard of performance.

Is it still the same arrangement when if Team A gets drawn against Team B (with Team B having a lower coefficient), and if Team B wins the round - that they would then assume the coefficient points which are held by Team A for the draw of the next round? I seem to recall that was how UEFA ran this now.

So in essence, if we can get drawn against betters team in the first & second round - if we can get past these rounds then we may have a decent shout of being seeded for the third round.

Will still be a real challenge to make the group stages.

I read a stat the other day that only something like 3 teams in the last few years have gone from the 1st qualification round to the group stages. If we get there, it'll be a good achievement in itself - especially for a significantly revamped team such as ours.