Europa League Draw: Rangers / Progrès Niederkorn v AEL Limassol / St Joseph's

Should have listened to the Club saying wait before organizing flights etc then :ninja:

Yes indeed, but wanted to get the flights booked before they went up, booked to go out on Wed thinking it would be Wed or Thurs.

Looks like the info is accurate, Differdange v Zira is listed for the 5th.

Clicked on a few others and the dates are all over the place, a lot of first legs on the Wed as well.

It wasn't quite as long ago, I was there on 9 August 2005; actually we were well on top 2-0 but ran out of steam and ended up holding on for the 2-1 victory against Temur Ketsbaia's Anorthosis team that also boasted one Georgi Kinkladze.

Rangers: Waterreus, Pierre-Fanfan, Andrews, Rodriguez, Ball, Ricksen, Ferguson, Murray, Buffel (Lovenkrands 58), Novo (Burke 79), Prso (Thompson 74).

Subs Not Used: Klos, Malcolm, Alex Rae, McCormack.

Booked: Ball, Ricksen, Andrews.

Goals: Novo 64, Ricksen 71.

No question, heat will be a big factor; it's forecast 32/33C there in mid July.

By the way, the women are hot too; they get my vote as the most attractive of any European country I've visited on Rangers travels.

I was talking about Gazza's debut ten years earlier: a 1-0 win at home thanks to a scrappy Durie goal, followed by a nervy 0-0 draw in Cyprus.