Europa League Draw: Rangers / Progrès Niederkorn v AEL Limassol / St Joseph's

It's a private school in Dumfries.

St. Joseph's College is situated on the Craigs Road in Dumfries, south west Scotland. It is a Roman Catholic secondary school.

The school began as a Catholic boys' boarding school run by Marist Brothers.

I don't know how it has wangled a spot in the Euro Cup. friends in high places, I suppose.

am I missing a joke here? Take it I am

It's st Joseph's of Gibraltar we might be playing

am I missing a joke here? Take it I am

It's st Joseph's of Gibraltar we might be playing

Uilleam exists on a higher planet than most of the rest of us lesser mortals; but yes, it was a joke and quite a good one IMO; something of double entendre in fact.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

BH as he waits for confirmation of the dates

giphy.gif

TBF it is a bit of a shambles by UEFA, once again no consideration given to the fans to allow travel arrangements, the draw could/should have taken place a week ago!

TBF it is a bit of a shambles by UEFA, once again no consideration given to the fans to allow travel arrangements, the draw could/should have taken place a week ago!

Agreed, all teams would have been known at least 2 weeks ago so can't see why they drag it out.

BH as he waits for confirmation of the dates

giphy.gif

Agreed, all teams would have been known at least 2 weeks ago so can't see why they drag it out.

I don't think I'm alone in having booked flights before the warnings came out and this should all have been sorted last night if not first thing this morning.

The fact that there still seems to be a possibility of a switch is ridiculous and I am suspicious that this is not all down to Progres because Rangers will know that there will be exceptional demand for this match.

Last night I could have switched flights for a £60 fee only which was the risk I knew I was taking but now the flights themselves are way up and the hotels are through the roof, that's if you can get one at all.

Uilleam exists on a higher planet than most of the rest of us lesser mortals; but yes, it was a joke and quite a good one IMO; something of double entendre in fact.

True. It has often been observed that I am wired to a Planet, yet to be discovered.

I have emailed Stewart Robertson:

Hi Stewart,

I don't think I'm alone in having booked flights and accommodation for Luxembourg as soon as the draw was made, before the warnings came out and I thought I had covered all the bases by going out on Wednesday 5th and returning Saturday 8th.

(In my experience Rangers away UEFA Cup or Europa League games have only ever been moved by one day from Thursday to Wednesday vs Osasuna in Pamplona in March 2007.)

Whilst I appreciate that there will be exceptional demand for this match and both Clubs will want to accommodate as many travelling fans as possible it should all have been sorted last night if not first thing this morning..

The fact that there still seems to be a possibility of a switch of home legs never mind ongoing uncertainty over dates is ridiculous.

Last night I could have switched flights for a £60 fee only which was the risk I knew I was taking but now the flights themselves are way up and the hotels are through the roof, that's if you can get one at all.

I would appreciate if you could do your best to resolve this situation as quickly as possible.

I don't think I'm alone in having booked flights before the warnings came out and this should all have been sorted last night if not first thing this morning.

The fact that there still seems to be a possibility of a switch is ridiculous and I am suspicious that this is not all down to Progres because Rangers will know that there will be exceptional demand for this match.

Was always a strong possibility of a change especially in the first round.

Try finding an accessible one! Larnaca is even worse :ffs: