Europa League Draw: Rangers / Progrès Niederkorn v AEL Limassol / St Joseph's

It must be a near planet if such observation scan be made.

Its existence has been proved by theoretical calculation.

It is comprised of all of the single socks, which have gone missing, in the world.

Edited by Uilleam

I have emailed Stewart Robertson:

Hi Stewart,

I don't think I'm alone in having booked flights and accommodation for Luxembourg as soon as the draw was made, before the warnings came out and I thought I had covered all the bases by going out on Wednesday 5th and returning Saturday 8th.

(In my experience Rangers away UEFA Cup or Europa League games have only ever been moved by one day from Thursday to Wednesday vs Osasuna in Pamplona in March 2007.)

Whilst I appreciate that there will be exceptional demand for this match and both Clubs will want to accommodate as many travelling fans as possible it should all have been sorted last night if not first thing this morning..

The fact that there still seems to be a possibility of a switch of home legs never mind ongoing uncertainty over dates is ridiculous.

Last night I could have switched flights for a £60 fee only which was the risk I knew I was taking but now the flights themselves are way up and the hotels are through the roof, that's if you can get one at all.

I would appreciate if you could do your best to resolve this situation as quickly as possible.

Better emailing Greg if you want a quicker response. :)

[tweet]877143508620017664[/tweet]

That's interesting because UEFA are still showing

Matches

28 June 2017

First qualifying round

Ibrox Stadium Glasgow

RANGERS- PROGRÈS

03 July 2017

First qualifying round

Stade Josy Barthel Luxembourg

"Stade Josy Barthel is the national stadium of Luxembourg, home to the Luxembourg national football team and also used for rugby union and athletics."mohqs58.jpg

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiH9O36u8zUAhWFExoKHbnKCFwQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2Fsoccer%2Fcomments%2F2j1it9%2Fmatch_thread_luxembourg_vs_spain%2F&psig=AFQjCNFPMANH70D0BJ4QTN9GFOtk-_MUtA&ust=1498049631563446

If the home game is defo on the Thursday seem unlikely the away leg would be on the Monday.

Differdange are at home on Wed 05 July 2017

but that's listed for Stade Municipal de Differdange Differdange

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I have emailed Stewart Robertson:

Hi Stewart,

I don't think I'm alone in having booked flights and accommodation for Luxembourg as soon as the draw was made, before the warnings came out and I thought I had covered all the bases by going out on Wednesday 5th and returning Saturday 8th.

(In my experience Rangers away UEFA Cup or Europa League games have only ever been moved by one day from Thursday to Wednesday vs Osasuna in Pamplona in March 2007.)

Whilst I appreciate that there will be exceptional demand for this match and both Clubs will want to accommodate as many travelling fans as possible it should all have been sorted last night if not first thing this morning..

The fact that there still seems to be a possibility of a switch of home legs never mind ongoing uncertainty over dates is ridiculous.

Last night I could have switched flights for a £60 fee only which was the risk I knew I was taking but now the flights themselves are way up and the hotels are through the roof, that's if you can get one at all.

I would appreciate if you could do your best to resolve this situation as quickly as possible.

No wonder the Board can't get any real work done when people are emailing about such triviality.

Christ on a bike BH - you took THAT issue to the CEO ??? You absolutely dumbfound me at times. Fair play if you get a response but if I were the CEO of the Club getting that email I would be blocking you on my spam filter.