Europa League Draw: Rangers / Progrès Niederkorn v AEL Limassol / St Joseph's

They play at the Terrain Jos Bloes, which is a relatively modern and compact stadium that holds 2,500 fans.

However, the game could now be moved to the national stadium in the capital city.

It costs around €5 for a pint and around €30 per head at a mid-range restuarant. Of course, prices could rise when thousands of Rangers fans arrive in the town.

Travel is cheap, with a bus around the town costing no more than €2 and a taxi similar prices to Scotland.

You can book a seat on a plane from around £91. This flies from Glasgow to Luxembourg City, which is around 26 miles.

Record

I'm fairly sure the club said to wait until timings have been confirmed as dates could change, but I can't find the link.

Yes, club have said we should wait as the other team have referred the game to UEFA (i.e. a probable change of venue).

Fans should note that all fixture details and ticket information will be confirmed and communicated in due course on the club website and via our social media channels.

The away fixture location & date have not been confirmed & has been referred to UEFA by Niederkorn. Further updates will be circulated on our website & social media platforms when the information is available.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/gers-drawn-progres-niederkorn/

Thanks.

I went ahead and booked the flights as above GLA-LUX out on the Wed 5th back on the Sat 8th; hopefully only the venue might change to Luxembourg City, not the date. I think it's £60 to change with KLM which is insurance against the price going up which it certainly will do.